The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Looks like the LG ones we have had for a while!

Yeah we were looking at LG as well...but these dropped to 20% off and it was too good to pass up. :)

20% off would have been nice when I bought ours. I love the red on them! 

Looks like the LG ones we have had for a while!

Yeah we were looking at LG as well...but these dropped to 20% off and it was too good to pass up. :)

20% off would have been nice when I bought ours. I love the red on them! 

Yea, it was hard to decide to get them. We'd been looking for when we're actually moved in -- but couldn't pass up the price difference. We'd already looked at them in store, but this "new" sale ends the 21st and they only had a couple in stock...

So yea, we'll have a washer and dryer for the new house! :)

I bought a like new unlocked iPhone 4s for $75. 

I haven't had a phone in 4 months. After having a phone under contract I decided that I will never do it again. EVER.

So it's 3 years old, it's in good shape and it seems pretty nice. I can't think of anything better for $75.

I haven't had a phone in 4 months. After having a phone under contract I decided that I will never do it again. EVER.

So it's 3 years old, it's in good shape and it seems pretty nice. I can't think of anything better for $75.

I can,,,,,,,Range time!  :cheers:  

A few days ago, but a Brother Printer Work Smart MFCJ870DW. Tired of paying $30 to Dell for a black cartridge that lasts literally two months from printing out grocery store coupons and school syllabuses. Hoping to save quite a bit of money on ink with the Brother, as I've already done a little analysis with ink costs and output of each cartridge. Plus, Wi-Fi connectivity will be nice, since our Dell printer decided a year ago to never connect to a Wi-Fi access point again. :P

If you want to save on ink costs laser printers are generally the way to go.  We bought a Wi-Fi Samsung sometime last year and it's still at 90%+ on all colors plus black.

I can,,,,,,,Range time!  :cheers:  

Eh, I can shoot for free in a few places near my house. I could have bought an AR15 lower for $75 pretty easily though. 

Regardless, I have a phone again :D

Cappy's 2600K and ASUS P8Z68-V Pro so I can finally get rid of this accursed X58 platform!

Hope ASUS doesn't screw me with another shit board lol

I also love how this thread was a mini gun and car thread....reminds me that my 22A1 sits at home all alone with 1000rds of mixed .22 while I sit about a mile from a range :(

6TB WD red drive for all my steam games.   Tired of installing a hand full of them then deleting them to install different ones.   Now they can be installed all at the same time :)