The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Have you ever stuck your hand under the jet of a pressure washer?

Even at the lowest setting on the widest spray it is not fun...

I just bought an E6600 from Roadrunner, this thing should rip my p4 a new one...

:D

Yes, I realize how powerful they are. The one I have does 3000 psi. That should be almost enough to clean him up...lol.

This set was not easy on the wallet, but I think I might get plenty of use out of it. The razor is adjustable, so I'm going to set it on wimpy the first couple times until I get the hang of it. :lol:

As a matter of fact, I probably won't mess around with the puck until I get my technique down. So much for having a super-badger brush, right?

Almost forgot

M2447.jpg

A Yugoslavian M24/47 mauser. The serials are all matching, but thats not even my favorite part. Here is a pic of the original serial that is stamped onto the stock.

LK723.jpg

B:)

That is just a 98K isn't it? Certainly looks exactly like it, nice gun nontheless! :)

Pretty much, it was built in Czechoslovakia and then rebuilt by the Yugos if Ive got its history right. The top one isnt my pic but the one I picked out looked almost brand new.

I wouldn't use a pressure washer on a nice paint job. To get mud off my truck sure but I don't give a crap about my trucks paint job. If it was my car thats a different story...