The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

geezez rud3bwoy....say "Somebody Stop Me...I'm Smokin"...that's a gang o stuff...!!

i just bought the half life orange box special on steam for 9.99....downloadin it all now...

cya

cj

:D

LOL that is not even all i got the water cooling stuff coming in from performance pc,petras tech shop or how eveer you spell it,and the evga gtx 295 back plate for the gpu,tho i am trying to sell the i7 still sealed so i can pick up the d0 stepping instead 210 if anyone wanna buy it,if i don't get it sold by tomorrow or mon ill have to keep it

white_rose_-corsage.jpg

With blue.

Also, a nice dinner. All for the girl in my avatar.

Since when do you like girls? :P

On topic - I picked up one MyVu Solo Plus Personal Media Viewer from Woot. I figured it'll be fun to screw around with for $60. :lol:

I think Ive found a second hobby. Unfortunately this one is just as or probably even more expensive than computers.

EKI.jpg

Yugoslavian SKS

Im going to buy a special attachment that fits on the end of the rifle grenade launcher so I can launch golf balls once I get the cash :)

Time to upgrade my Temp. Headphones (Zune headphones) after my Steelsound 5H V2 right ear cup stopped playing sound. I bought myself a Beyerdynamic DT770 PRO 80, got them on eBay for $133 shipped with eBay's 8% off coupon: (Found in your My Ebay tab, then look up at "Hi, USERNAME! (Sign out) You have coupons available"). The coupon is for Paypal only and expires tomorrow, I got lucky. Saving a little money is better than saving none at all. :music:

Time to upgrade my Temp. Headphones (Zune headphones) after my Steelsound 5H V2 right ear cup stopped playing sound. I bought myself a Beyerdynamic DT770 PRO 80, got them on eBay for $133 shipped with eBay's 8% off coupon: (Found in your My Ebay tab, then look up at "Hi, USERNAME! (Sign out) You have coupons available"). The coupon is for Paypal only and expires tomorrow, I got lucky. Saving a little money is better than saving none at all. :music:

Great phones Im sure you will like them. I was thinking of picking up a pair myself before I settled on the K701s.