The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Where do you get your money? Allowance? :blink:

Parents bought it, but it really makes no difference to you guys, either way I have a pressure washer and I can now wash cars for a profit! :D

After washing each of our cars 20 times (we usually wash once a week), we saved enough money to balance out the price of the pressure washer. On top of that, I can clean the patio etc, and other peoples cars for like 10 bucks. BRING ON THE NEW HARDWARE! :D

Edited by l33t p1mp

After washing each of our cars 20 times (we usually wash once a week), we saved enough money to balance out the price of the pressure washer.

I'm confused...how does washing a car with a pressure washer save money? :lol:

Anyway - I bought a new intake for my car today. Bring on the supercharger whine!

Very nice choice iKillSteal! I currently still roll the 2G, as it's unlockable for use here in Australia, but I have a 3G waiting for me when I get home :)

I'm absolutely in love with the phone. 100% signal strength everywhere I've gone so far combined with 3G internet browsing makes me a happy camper. Unbelievable upgrade over my old Sanyo Katana 2...

On a related note, I went and got Paintbook 2.0 from the App store and have been drawing with it all day. Most fun app I have ran across thus far. It's all vector graphics so you can export to your pc(saves images in the camera roll) and scale until the cows come home! Definitely a recommended get if you're the artsy type or just want something fun to pass the time with.

Oh yes, phone is also jailbroken. Mostly so I could change a few UI elements that bothered me but also so I could tether my iphone to our laptops when I'm on the go.

Parents bought it, but it really makes no difference to you guys, either way I have a pressure washer and I can now wash cars for a profit! :D

After washing each of our cars 20 times (we usually wash once a week), we saved enough money to balance out the price of the pressure washer. On top of that, I can clean the patio etc, and other peoples cars for like 10 bucks. BRING ON THE NEW HARDWARE! :D

Spraying down with water != proper washing.

This is my new toy. Hand-held Appliance Load Tester. http://www.home-protectors.com/ProductDetails.aspx?2

The wife got me this thing to test the loads on certain breakers.

Well right now I am using it on this rig.

203 watts at idle. 317 Watts at load. Running 3DMark06.

All the readings were done at the outlet. Before the battery backup.

Lets see. My rig, my led. lamp, logitech speakers, Monitor, and backup power.

Not to bad.

Edited by OwinC

Spraying down with water != proper washing.

Spraying down with soapy water (this pressure washer has a tube for soap input too) ~ proper washing.

Pressure washers are also really useful for other things like cleaning floors, and showering my dirty little brother.

Oh, forgot to mention what I bought.

GTX 265 to GTX 275 step up, and shipping: $10.71

Zalman fan controller, the one Verran has: $32.99 shipped.

Edited by l33t p1mp

showering my dirty little brother.
Have you ever stuck your hand under the jet of a pressure washer?

Even at the lowest setting on the widest spray it is not fun...

I just bought an E6600 from Roadrunner, this thing should rip my p4 a new one...

:D