The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

more stuff for my brothers birthday

FilmPro 32GB 32G microSD microSDHC micro SD Class 4 C4 Memory Card $20.75

Case Logic Black Universal 7" Tablet Folio Model UFOL-107 $27.99

Rosewill RHTS-11004 3.5mm Connector Circumaural Headphone $19.99

You bought one? sweet if so! Had my .40 in it all day and forgot it was even on. Conceals better than the IWB holster I've been using.

You people walk around carrying your gun all day ? Are you in the military or law enforcement ? Or is crime that bad in the US ? :P

You people walk around carrying your gun all day ? Are you in the military or law enforcement ? Or is crime that bad in the US ? :P

Little thing called concealed carry. Pretty much every state allows it, either with a permit or without.

You bought one? sweet if so! Had my .40 in it all day and forgot it was even on. Conceals better than the IWB holster I've been using.

Yep, Figured I would start with the 9mm and see where it goes.

It's called preparedness.

:thumbsup:

Little thing called concealed carry. Pretty much every state allows it, either with a permit or without.

truly i was awed with that video from youtube about the Barret gun company; people can own any guns at their choice(except in California if i was not mistaken) even the high/lethal powered ones like the Barret 50 cal M series what the US military issued with their elite snipers.

It's called preparedness.

though i do not own any, yet i agree and i cannot blame people who are just protecting their lives and properties specially those who are in threat.

besides, there's no place on earth we can call it safe for now after all, and it could be much vulnerable if these guns landed in the hands of those who aren't fit enough to own one.

I live in Arizona, and we've got the loosest gun laws in the US. Practically anyone can have a concealed weapon on at anytime, anywhere, no permit needed. I personally believe that the lack of gun regulation may be somewhat ill-advised, but people do love their guns here. It would certainly be cool to own a gun and go shooting in the desert, but I don't feel the need to carry one on me at all times (I don't own any weapons myself).