The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

I guess I'm a sucker for pocket guns. Found another Raven on an auction site, this one flew under the radar and I picked it up for $50. It's like new. I already had the cat, now she's really dangerous.

BrookeRavenDocSmall.jpg

Cool little gun, you should really pick up a 9mm or .45 soon if you are ever considering something to carry. Though I do remember seeing that you bought a Ruger Black Hawk awhile back.

Cool little gun, you should really pick up a 9mm or .45 soon if you are ever considering something to carry. Though I do remember seeing that you bought a Ruger Black Hawk awhile back.

Actually it was a Single Six. At some point I want to get a Jimenez JA32 for carry, for now I'm perfectly happy with a .25 for self defense. I've read the endless arguments on the gun forums about carry caliber, but TBH just don't feel the need for the big calibers.

Actually it was a Single Six. At some point I want to get a Jimenez JA32 for carry, for now I'm perfectly happy with a .25 for self defense. I've read the endless arguments on the gun forums about carry caliber, but TBH just don't feel the need for the big calibers.

Eh their are lots of stories of people getting taken down by .25s but their are also those of people taking full clips to the midsection and living long enough to beat their attackers to death.

Some people say the only true man stopers are the .40 and up. And then mention the 9mm and .38 and .357 as also good.

I think I would include any round other than the .22 rim fire which is not reliable for carry. I would not really like to be shot at all so I would leave you alone if you pulled a .25.

TRUE Rev. C

Part of my slow upgrade process, as it should carry over nicely to whatever path I decide to take.

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

It's a pretty tight squeeze in my Antec SOLO, almost had to rotate it and try again.

I'll be noting the socket position on any future potential motherboard purchases.