kingdingeling

Went to the store for some 12 guage ammo and walked out with

1000 winchester small pistol primers

100 12guage shells

750 40 bullets to load

3 9mm ammo boxes.

walked in on delivery day :D

spring/summer has finally hit so its off to do some moding on my car

picked up some fiberglass mat 38"x30yards x 3/4 once with some 435 Standard Polyester Layup Resin

Also picked up a new shaft for my pool stick  a predator 314 2nd gen with a kamui black supersoft tip and the new magic rack

Dress clothes for G-R-A-D-U-A-T-I-O-N. I don't wanna go. Save me from becoming a responsible adult :haha: .

You could always do what I did for my graduation. I graduated with 350 kids in my class and with my last name I was 5th in line to go across stage to get my diploma. I told my parents to sit close to a exit as i was not sticking around once i went across the stage. Anyway we did our graduation in the gym and behind the stage on each side were a row of doors that go outside, walking across the stage and back down instead of going to the left to sit back down i turned right and headed right out the doors to my car that was parked close by. A few weeks later my brother came home from college and the family was having dinner when my parents told him what i did, he looked at me and said f*ck why didn't i think of that. He graduated with an even bigger class and took 2.5 hour from the begianing to the end of everything, if mine was going to take almost as long i sure as hell wasnt going to stick around for it.

Edited by olokul

$2,300 on student loans to avoid capitalization. Good stuff. :lol:

Oh how fun  :haha: , I just got my student loan statement....and then $26 on a bottle of vodka  :lol: 

did our graduation in the gym and behind the stage on each side were a row of doors that go outside, walking across the stage and back down instead of going to the left to sit back down i turned right and headed right out the doors to my car that was parked close by.

Thats awesome, screw it if they dont like it, they cant make you sit through that shit.

A pair of 3 TB Seagate drives.  One of the 4+ year old 1.5 TB drives is finally biting the dust in the HTPC...and since they're in RAID 10 it's easier to just replace all 4 of them with a pair of 3 TB drives in RAID 1.

What to do with the other 3? :P

A pair of 3 TB Seagate drives.  One of the 4+ year old 1.5 TB drives is finally biting the dust in the HTPC...and since they're in RAID 10 it's easier to just replace all 4 of them with a pair of 3 TB drives in RAID 1.

What to do with the other 3? :P

Target practice!