The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Your welcome :)

Since it is very illeagel to shoot inside city limits I won't be shooting my noise maker outside much, but would love to try the quarter trick lol.

You've probably posted it somewhere, but I don't remember, what do you shoot?

Luckily both Florida and my city of residence don't have laws against firing air guns on your property. The cops could get you for brandishing a weapon, but they really won't unless you're being a total idiot with it and being dangerous, annoying, killing wildlife, or firing at like 3 am. I spent all afternoon shooting without a single peep from the neighbors. The quarter trick works pretty well, the tough part is finding the damn things after firing at them. They fly out of view of the scope and I spend like 15 minutes walking around trying to find the suckers, lol. I'm shooting hollow point hunting pellets so they have a hard time piercing, but I've got some pointier stuff on the way, which probably won't have much of an issue going through coins. I also have wadcutters coming (completely flat tip) which would probably destroy coins. And on the topic of destroying, I nailed a lizard from about 8-10 yards. The rifle completely annihilates the poor things, there was nothing left, kind of like shooting a bird with a 45. :lol: 

Your welcome :)

Since it is very illeagel to shoot inside city limits I won't be shooting my noise maker outside much, but would love to try the quarter trick lol.

You've probably posted it somewhere, but I don't remember, what do you shoot?

Luckily both Florida and my city of residence don't have laws against firing air guns on your property. The cops could get you for brandishing a weapon, but they really won't unless you're being a total idiot with it and being dangerous, annoying, killing wildlife, or firing at like 3 am. I spent all afternoon shooting without a single peep from the neighbors. The quarter trick works pretty well, the tough part is finding the damn things after firing at them. They fly out of view of the scope and I spend like 15 minutes walking around trying to find the suckers, lol. I'm shooting hollow point hunting pellets so they have a hard time piercing, but I've got some pointier stuff on the way, which probably won't have much of an issue going through coins. I also have wadcutters coming (completely flat tip) which would probably destroy coins. And on the topic of destroying, I nailed a lizard from about 8-10 yards. The rifle completely annihilates the poor things, there was nothing left, kind of like shooting a bird with a 45. :lol:

Air gun? Wait i thought you bought a .22 rifle? Far as i know thats not an air rifle :P

Mine is a Taurus PT709 slim 9mm. right now it's loaded with wadcutter style bulletts, but I typically keep Speer Green dot hollow point personal defence rounds loaded. I also have a box of Federal hydroshock hollow point personl defence rounds.

One more comp motor mount for the Miata...but got 2. Dealer thanked me for calling about the extra one and told me to keep it.

Smooth doesn't even begin to describe how the car feels now. The solid Delrin mounts were unbearable. :lol:

You get a harness bar?

No, it's temporarily getting bolted to the rear strut tower. Once the car is inspected, I'm going to a local shop and getting a cage welded in.

Also bought a flight to Texas. $250

Edited by Onion