The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

:blink: How'd you pull that?

This is how: http://www.evga.com/rewards/ You get an entry into the monthly giveaway whenever someone registers their EVGA motherboard or Video card using your affiliate ID. I posted the link in my sig and 2 people clicked it last month giving me 2 entries. No idea how many total entries there were.

Edited by slugbug

Very nice pistol there, Raiderfan. I'm looking forward to the day I can drop the cash on a 1911, however I think that day is probably a little further off than I'd like to think. On a side note, as I posted in the firearms discussion thread, the Atlanta Police Department actually recovered yesterday my IWI Baby Eagle that was stolen from my car some 2 years ago, so that's almost like getting a new gun! Can't wait to get it back. Rock on, Raiderfan, rock on.

5 days of hotel rooms at the Hampton in Moab, Utah. Got cheap employee rates thanks to my aunt! :thumbs-up:

Arches National Park! :thumbs-up: Awesome place that, been there last summer! Be sure to take the small hike to Delicate Arch, it's completely worth every inch of the way!

Bought some groceries: 20.60

Bought 2 round trip tickets on Greyhound to Jacksonville, Florida.

Amount Paid? $600.

The wife told me to get out and enjoy some time with our daughter.

Will be gone a week and a half.