The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

a South Butt hat and T-shirt

1257522215715-2132272742.jpeg

i'm supporting the kid who invented this parody as he's being sued by The North Face for having a sense of humor.

(TNF, Jansport, Eagle Creek, Keen and Victoria’s Secret are all owned by Vanity Fair and i doubt are still what they were supposed to be)

Edited by robAP

I brought home an old oak desk from the 30's that I'm going to convert into a computer desk. It'll have channels and grommets for cable management and a cupboard for the computer with ventilation. I'll be drawing up the plans today along with a trip to Woodcraft to see what I can get.

sweet jesus, i got my noctua delivered today :blink:

i ordered it last night from amazon @ 5:45pm, paid $7 for the regular shipping, and got it today. holy crap :O

I know Amazon is pushing for a next day delivery type service around the country, going as far as building local warehouses to ship stuff out and get it to you the next day. I didn't think Milwaukee was on the list, unless you got lucky and got on the last truck leaving from Chicago...

**edit looks like Chicago isn't on the list either... hmmm weired dunno man http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/dis...odeId=200105970

Edited by greengiant912

madison or green bay maybe. im sure there are smaller ones that service 200k+ populations if they are building warehouses for same day delivery

thats the same results i get from compusa/tigerdirect regular shipping is usually 1-2 business days.

then i got even more impatient and just took the 50 min drive :D

i love it, frys,compusa, microcenter

Edited by cirro