We Got Him!

Sly_C

For those of you who don't know yet. We finally caught him. Saddam Hussein was captured at around 8pm last night about 15 miles south of Tikrit in a farm house by the Fourth Infantry Divisionm of the United States Army. Where was he? Laying in a hole under some dirt and bricks, where I figured he'd be. Still alive I might add. :withstupid:

Edited by Sly_C

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its puts somewhat of a stop to the war and no more soldiers will hopefully have to lose their lives. I call that helping them. And some of us care about current events.

Edited by Sly_C

This wont stop the occupation unfortunately there is about 2 years to go

I hope no more soldiers ever have to die for a cause that has nothing to do with us (alies ,british, americans and australians ) God help us all especially those poor innocent coalition soldiers who I am sure didnt want to go.

I hope no more soldiers ever have to die for a cause that has nothing to do with us (alies ,british, americans and australians )

That's pretty selfish. WWII started when Germany invaded Poland.. that didn't have anything to do with "us" either. Good to hear he's captured.

those poor innocent coalition soldiers who I am sure didnt want to go.

ok all of those soldier are VOLENTEERS therefore they knew what they were getting into..and alot of video etc etc show troops getting ancy and wanting to get into the action..now stop ur liberial wineing and leave the country and dont return..

ya know I supported this war from day 1. I look at as preventive maintinace. do we wait for sadam to get nukes, and use them on us? do we wait for him to dump tons of nerve gas on our friends and family? or do we squash him NOW?