A Friendly Folding At Home Challenge

Crazy_Nate

Ooooh...if I manage to get a couple hours on the clusters at work I'll be sure to enter. Till then, folding is on hold for me unfortunately. :/

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh...if I manage to get a couple hours on the clusters at work I'll be sure to enter. Till then, folding is on hold for me unfortunately. :/

Ooh...cluster...I like the sound of that! :D

Well, despite having a power-plant on campus (and underground lines)...we still seem to lose power every time we have a thunderstorm. This one wasn't even that bad. I'm back up and running ;)

Good thing I'm all set up with WOL & remote desktop. I'm gonna be out of town...and disappointed if I can't keep things running. :P

Good thing I'm all set up with WOL & remote desktop. I'm gonna be out of town...and disappointed if I can't keep things running. :P

remote desktop is not compatible with the gpu client.

You got a PS3. With that alone you can own. I might enter this though I can't promise anymore than 3,400PPD.

You know you want to! ;)

Welcome welcome! The more the merrier.

:foldon: :foldon:

The stats are updated (I'll try for a daily basis when I'm around...but, I can't guarantee anything while I'm out of town). I might start putting everything into excel, to keep track of the difference in current / starting points.