Forum Wars Summer 2008 Discussion Thread

jammin

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I double clicked the file, winrar opened, I just drug wpime.exe to the desktop from there and double click it and it opens...

Road-runner I just tried it again it saved fine but when I double clicked to try and open I got this message: The compressed (zipped) Folder C:\users\Tim\Desktop|wprim_155.zip' is invalid.

It's supposed to work, but try decompressing it somewhere else before executing it. That's what it does if you drag it on the desktop.

Yes Smith that is the message it gives me no matter where I try to open it. I have tried my documents, the desktop, its own file and still get the same message.

Thanks road-runner, I got it to save but when I try to open or extract is says it is an invalid file.

I'd be willing to bet your onboard LAN is dieing....I had the same issue a couple of day agao with my board...put in an old SMC 10/100 card and issue solved....I think your getting file corruption on download...either it's the LAN or your overclock is wacked....memory?

Hey guys.

Sorry about not being here for the past few days. If was something that was planned a long time ago so couldn't be helped.

I've gone through and read the posts in this thread, but I would suggest if you still have questions to repeat them now so I know they are still an issue and I'll do my best to deal with them. :)

Dr_bowtie I doubt it is my lan because I try it with my wifes computer and get the same results. Everything else (benchmark wise) has downloaded, unzipped, and installed fine. I just downloaded a file this morning and it worked fine for me but for some reason I only seem to get this message on wprime32. So there might be some valition to your Lan theory but to also have the problem on my wifes computer seems to debunk(so to speak) that.

Edited by mistabonz