Diablo Iii Announced

swifty11212

People are only nervous because Diablo I and II were not made by Blizzard

...uh, what? The only Diablo title ever released not made by Blizzard was the abortion of an expansion pack for Diablo called Hellfire. Sierra screwed the pooch with that one. :lol:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KrankyOldLady
Imagaine my surprise last month when I started playing again in anticipation of D3.

Lol same thing here, im totaly hooked again :D

People are only nervous because Diablo I and II were not made by Blizzard, and I've got to admit that I had a few nervous twitches. But yeah, I was just wondering why the dungeons were blue/green instead of gray?
Diablo 1 & 2 were most certainly made by Blizzard. I think what you meant to say was that the same people that worked on them are no longer with Blizzard. Regardless, Blizzard has yet to create a bad game, no matter what employees are there at the time. So yes, I have high expectations for anything that bears the Blizzard brand.

lol there's what...9 signatures now?

I'm sooooooo ready for Diablo3...so far it looks awesome, addictive, and...addictive?

The only other game that is causing me to wet myself in anticipation is Fallout 3. Only because I've put like 900,000,000 hours into Fallout 1 haha.

Diablo 1 & 2 were most certainly made by Blizzard. I think what you meant to say was that the same people that worked on them are no longer with Blizzard. Regardless, Blizzard has yet to create a bad game, no matter what employees are there at the time. So yes, I have high expectations for anything that bears the Blizzard brand.

They were not made by Blizzard, they were made by Blizzard North, which Blizzard barely checked over, and only provided funding etc. In case you didn't know, Condor studios were bought by Blizzard before Condor Studios released Diablo. It was already a finished game.

Who gives a crap who made what. They are both great games. Diablo 1 was like my 3rd PC game, next to Math Blaster and Tribes 1. Then Starcraft 1 and let's not forget the original Red Alert.

Edited by Krazyxazn

i just sent out a cover letter to blizzard asking if they would take me as a intern. *cross fingers* i atlest hope i get a reply back.

i think their using 3ds max not maya (at lest SC2 is :( ) i never did learn 3ds max....

i'm the oddball out (like that's new), as much as I can't wait till D3 comes I am twice as anxious for SCII to come out. It's been longer since we had a SC game, gah i can't wait till both come out. I just want them to space both games out so I don't neglect one or the other.

Who gives a crap who made what. They are both great games. Diablo 1 was like my 3rd PC game, next to Math Blaster and Tribes 1. Then Starcraft 1 and let's not forget the original Red Alert.

I care because Diablo III is not being made by the people who made Diablo I and II so successful. But, Blizzard has yet to release a crappy game, including WoW.