Diablo Iii Announced

swifty11212

The online petition for a bleaker color palette failed! I'd express my joy except that I knew the petition wouldn't do crap to begin with.

As I commented on that article:

Wow, 52k people signed out of the millions that will buy this game? Those 52k pansies need to get a life. The game looks remarkable so far, and this Diablo fan is certainly pleased with the new direction, as I'm sure 90% of other Diablo fans are.

Thank God Blizzard didn't fall for the online petition stupidity.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm the oddball out (like that's new), as much as I can't wait till D3 comes I am twice as anxious for SCII to come out. It's been longer since we had a SC game, gah i can't wait till both come out. I just want them to space both games out so I don't neglect one or the other.

Won't have to worry about that Diablo 3 might come out by 2015 if we're lucky.

• 2 weeks later...

they better not ruin battle.net and try to charge now like WoW.

battle.net is simple and perfect they need to just leave that alone.

when are some demos coming out! im sick of waiting for this and sc2!

they better not ruin battle.net and try to charge now like WoW.

battle.net is simple and perfect they need to just leave that alone.

when are some demos coming out! im sick of waiting for this and sc2!

battle.net perfect? seriously? :blink: The only thing good about battle.net is it's free, but don't let that cloud your judgment. B.net could use a ton of work (but hopefully still remain free).

Woot its back up again. Totally agree on his statement.

:withstupid:

And don't expect the game anytime soon.. WoW announced in 2001.. released 2004.. dont remember the other dates but they always release 2-3 years after the official announcement.

Edited by Zertz

Despite it being completely different genres, there's no way they'd release Starcraft II and Diablo III around the same time. I'd even go as far to say, even if they could complete both games the same time, they won't be released in the same year.

If everything goes according to plan, SC2 will drop next year...probably not until Fall 2009 knowing them though, so don't expect D3 until at least 2010, and probably once again, Fall the earliest (because they're probably try to drop it around Halloween).