Week # 3: news, notes, smack!

Angry_Games

With a stick?

:D

I noticed you didn't even have a defense giving you points too. Angry is in pretty sad shape right now.

Yeah it was a tough decision I had to make with my defense. I pondered dropping one of the many WR I have and picking up another defense for weeks like the past one. In the end though, I decided it might not be worth it.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the Goob traded out Hasslebad for some Buffalo guy is beyond me.

Might I ask where it shows I traded out Hasslebad (or whatever his name is)?

Since I joined the FFL I have never agreed to any trade. Ever.

Might I ask where it shows I traded out Hasslebad (or whatever his name is)?

Since I joined the FFL I have never agreed to any trade. Ever.

lol

it means "why the xxxx did you sit Hasslebad on the bench and use a BUF QB?"

ie: anytime you have a choice between Hasslebad and any of your other QB's, you ALWAYS choose Hasslebad as he CAN complete passes, he CAN throw TD's, and he DOES have great WR's and a killer RB

ps: where's my 2k8...I got another guy willing to trade me 2k8 for some hardware so give me a heads up ASAP

lol

it means "why the xxxx did you sit Hasslebad on the bench and use a BUF QB?"

ie: anytime you have a choice between Hasslebad and any of your other QB's, you ALWAYS choose Hasslebad as he CAN complete passes, he CAN throw TD's, and he DOES have great WR's and a killer RB

ps: where's my 2k8...I got another guy willing to trade me 2k8 for some hardware so give me a heads up ASAP

He knew any attempt at beating me was futile, so why go to the effort? :angel:

Guest InFeKtioN
So Techno.....hows it feel to know you're about to be beaten by a team that is 1-3?:nod:

LOL

So Techno.....hows it feel to know you're about to be beaten by a team that is 1-3?:nod:

It really must suck to have ESPN lie to you about your chances. I mean really, come on - Eli over Favre? Sure it's a possibility, but doesn't seem likely (is Plaxico back in yet?). Jennings is better than Fitzgerald (don't look at his average, he didn't play the first two games) but of course relies on Favre too. Steve Smith is great, but his new QB better start shaping up otherwise Deion Branch vs. Pittsburgh's secondary can bring him down no problem. Berrian MAY have new life with Griese...but who knows. I'm starting an untested back against him just for crap and giggles, may come back to bite me in the butt - but we'll see.

Oh, and the Chargers defense is horrid. The jaguars aren't that great, but the worse they play the better day my main man LJ will have, so it's worth it either way.

I'm tired of winning, I'm undefeated in both of my leagues. It's kind of like rich people that just get tired of buying new things. But then again, beating up on you losers makes my life complete so I guess I'll have predict a 97 - 92 WIN for the Cabana Boys. Always wanted a big neon 5 in my sig.

I spotted this pretty high because I get the feeling this ain't gonna be an easy one, even though you were mostly rolled over the last month or so. Steve Smith is going to start connecting with Carr, and Fitzgerald is gonna have a huge game over the mostly pathetic Rams. Eli is gonna get his share of the points too as the Jets secondary just decides to walk off the field.

This game is really gonna come down to the Bears-Packers game Sunday night. If Griese is on target Berrian is the man (unless he fumbles yet again) and those points could give you just the edge needed if Favre doesn't light up the Bears. But they're playing in Lambeau, so I'm hoping for 3 touchdowns from Favre with one to Jennings.

Wish I had Adrian Peterson to lock in my win, but whatever - it looks better to have a few close games anyways. Gives you guys hope or something.

I'm tired of winning, I'm undefeated in both of my leagues. It's kind of like rich people that just get tired of buying new things. But then again, beating up on you losers makes my life complete so I guess I'll have predict a 97 - 92 WIN for the Cabana Boys. Always wanted a big neon 5 in my sig.

Best smack I have seen :D

He won't talk as much when "his man Favre" gets injured or keels over in the post season. Or by miracle they will win a championship and I'll have to eat my words.

Plaxico has played every game this season. His ankle has been bothering him and he's skipped the practices but he's been on the field every Sunday. It's day to day though and he's always questionable but so far so good.

He won't talk as much when "his man Favre" gets injured or keels over in the post season. Or by miracle they will win a championship and I'll have to eat my words.

Dunno about winning the championship, pretty sure the Pats would take them no problem in the super bowl. Then again, the Pats could beat up on killer robots specifically designed for football domination so that's really not saying much. A freakin linebacker caught a touchdown pass last week, I LOVE the way the Pats are playing right now. I hope they run up the score on every team they play.

The best thing that could happen is Favre getting hurt. He'd come back out on the field for critical plays and STILL be the man. Anybody else remember a few years ago when he ran back out on the field with a concussion, told his backup to xxxx off, then threw a touchdown pass and went back to lie down?

Now THAT'S a man.

Plaxico has played every game this season. His ankle has been bothering him and he's skipped the practices but he's been on the field every Sunday. It's day to day though and he's always questionable but so far so good.

I feel that you're following football a bit too closely for a Canadian.

That's too bad for me though, Plaxico is definitely a playmaker and Eli knows it. Those two should hook up for better than 100 yards and a touchdown vs. the Jets.

The best thing that could happen is Favre getting hurt. He'd come back out on the field for critical plays and STILL be the man. Anybody else remember a few years ago when he ran back out on the field with a concussion, told his backup to xxxx off, then threw a touchdown pass and went back to lie down?

I've never seen someone play with a cast on before but Favre might be the best candidate!

I feel that you're following football a bit too closely for a Canadian.

Hey man, football in North America has its origins in Canada. McGill University challenged Harvard to a match in "rugby football" and it quickly caught on from there. The first full documented game of baseball was played in Canada and it was an American who standardized the modern rules. And we all know who originated the game of basketball... Canada! With our athletic brains and your economic bronze we make an excellent team!

Hockey goes without saying. :)