Week # 3: news, notes, smack!

Angry_Games

Larry Johnson is officially FIRED. Good as he is, those playcalls are damn retarded.

So Favre, Jennings, and Crosby have to get better than 50 points combined for me to win. A loss to the Silly Nannies is gonna be embarrassing as hell.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest InFeKtioN
A loss to the Silly Nannies is gonna be embarrassing as hell.

The funny thing is with BYE's and injurys that Raider has on his team ..... we were in Flashchat lastnight and he was scrambling around in the waivers trying to find ppl to play you ! He picked up and droped like 5 players .....

You still have a shot ..... but if the Bears D plays like I hope they do, I will like it for my D Team ...... and you wont for the BG players you have.

Farve, Jennings, and Crosby ..... Thats alot of GB eggs in one basket against the Bears D. Could go either way if we are truthful !

One thing GB has going for them is they are in GB ..... Oh ... and Farve is pretty damn hot atm !

Should be a good game ! or a blow out !

lets see !

Game Time Now !

why? why can't I just win one more game? Thats all i'm asking is for one more freaking win. Damn you Brett Farve!!!!!

Hey, he could throw a few more balls at Urlacher yet. ;)

Just be glad I didn't start Najeh.

Travis had a good bench, somebody should give him an award if it ends up outscoring his starters.

Ugh, looks like Favre might be back to his usual self. Really if anybody watched the game, what the hell were the Packers trying to do (besides nothing) in the second half? It's like somebody told Favre "dude, you just played too good in the first half, we can't have you throw the ball at all anymore. You know, unless we're down."

Big neon 5 added, well fought. :angel:

Down with the NFC!!

Even the Cadaver Maker's have a chance! Unlikely that Romo won't rack up 4 touchdowns against the Bills, but who knows - Palmer played some bad games, it can happen to anybody.

Note: I think it might be time to bench Brees dude...9 interceptions is killing you.