Week # 3: news, notes, smack!

Angry_Games

Guest Buckstitch

How do you talk smack after getting your butt kicked. But next week looks good going to beat up on Nero's Zero Heroes:):)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still had a lot of fun until Monday night :D

Another lackluster performance by McNabb.

My TE, Zack Miller, has produced 2 points all season.

(I'd have both of them sitting on the bench even if they didn't have a bye) :)

Sent my congrats to Tom already.

Then I went and bought an Antec 900 to drown my sorrows :D

How do you talk smack after getting your butt kicked. But next week looks good going to beat up on Nero's Zero Heroes:):)

I'm definitely looking forward to beating up on the NFC. Could be very, very close though since I'm missing Adrian Peterson. ESPN actually shows me only getting 3 checkmarks, even though my current kicker, defense, 1 receiver, and of course Brett Favre clearly have better numbers than the opposition. Maybe ESPN knows something I don't though.

I've got a rough matchup in week 7 though, I'm out Favre, Jennings, and Gates with no real backups for any of them. That'll be a loss for sure if this week (and next week vs. Buckstitch) aren't. To Carl of all people too.

*sigh*

Week 8 could be bad as well against OC Newbie, another high scoring team.

Guest Buckstitch
I'm definitely looking forward to beating up on the NFC. Could be very, very close though since I'm missing Adrian Peterson. ESPN actually shows me only getting 3 checkmarks, even though my current kicker, defense, 1 receiver, and of course Brett Favre clearly have better numbers than the opposition. Maybe ESPN knows something I don't though.

I've got a rough matchup in week 7 though, I'm out Favre, Jennings, and Gates with no real backups for any of them. That'll be a loss for sure if this week (and next week vs. Buckstitch) aren't. To Carl of all people too.

*sigh*

Week 8 could be bad as well against OC Newbie, another high scoring team.

You keep playing like you have you will beat me my team sucks:D

sorry everyone i got to drive to boise today and on top of that I've been very busy with local customers so no chance to do the write-up yet =/

I promise to try and get it done but we might have to go one week without one since I just didn't pay a lot of attention this week/weekend (busy busy).

Sorry all, but I promise to get my . together and do better ;)

Guest Buckstitch
sorry everyone i got to drive to boise today and on top of that I've been very busy with local customers so no chance to do the write-up yet =/

I promise to try and get it done but we might have to go one week without one since I just didn't pay a lot of attention this week/weekend (busy busy).

Sorry all, but I promise to get my . together and do better ;)

It’s alright AG some times you get to busy we’ve all been there. Hows things with momma must be hard :D j/k