Fantasy Football! only 4 more slots available! Get in Here!

Guest InFeKtioN_merged

hrmm...apparently I have an Angry_Games account from a few years ago that I don't remember signing up for (but I did as when I tried to sign up for this league, it kept saying my username was already taken, and who else is named Angry_Games so I told it to send my password and blammo it showed up in my email box...).

But somehow when I signed up for this league, ended up signing up as AngryGames...I just happened to notice the difference looking down at the bottom of the browser where it shows you the URL of the link you have your mouse over

very strange indeed but I can see the tab now and probably hit hte message board, but like I said, I'm gonna just make us a thread here and not use the espn board (we have better features anyway over here)

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest InFeKtioN

Nice !

Im glad its working, anyhow !

btw - can everyone use the "edit pre-ranked teams" and the "ranked lite" versions ? They are two different ways of pre-ranking.

At least one of the members I know of can only use the lite version no matter what link he clicks on. But if I sign in under his username ... I can change to either. Strange ! He deleted his cookies and cleared his history, cache, temp internet files ... blah,blah, ..... still no worky ! ( Vista Home)

trophies: I'll bug my brother some more for trophy ideas, but here's a couple ideas:

Horse Trader = given out near the end to the person who couldn't decide to keep his players, and ended up trading almost his whole roster every week (or such like that lol). There's ALWAYS a dude (in ALL of our fantasy leagues, whether it is MLB, NBA, NFL, or NHL) who gets crushed one week so trades out his entire roster and then gets crushed the next week and trades out his entire roster and so on and so forth lol.

Comeback of the Week = (got to be a better name for it we can think of) given out each week to the guy was getting his butt kicked by say 50-100 points until the late Sunday night game or Monday night game and came rolling back with a vengeance to crush his opponent.

At the end of the season, you could count up who has the most of these and they'd get a trophy of some kind for being the best comeback artist.

Reality Show Beat-Down = the guy who talks so much smack it makes the rest of us want to drive to his house and kill him with our bare hands...but he gets his butt kicked in such a way as to be an embarrassment to the league and the rest of us for even allowing him to play haha.

(there's this clip on some Fox reality show like "When Freezers Attack" or something, anyway, this pimp is slapping his gf around in the street and a karate instructor comes out to break it up and the pimp thinks he's all badass and takes a swing at the dude and the karate dude just punches him once and the pimp crumples like a safe just fell on him haha)

probably a few others we can come up with but I can't think of them at the moment. I'll see my brother this week and get some ideas from him as he's the football guru, not me. (when it comes to hockey, we'll have plenty of ideas since I know hockey like you know your own genitals)

(there's this clip on some Fox reality show like "When Freezers Attack" or something, anyway, this pimp is slapping his gf around in the street and a karate instructor comes out to break it up and the pimp thinks he's all badass and takes a swing at the dude and the karate dude just punches him once and the pimp crumples like a safe just fell on him haha)

LOL yeah that clip is awesome. Afterwards the guy can't even walk by himself across the street without falling. Kinda looked like he was hammered drunk.

Guest InFeKtioN
LOL yeah that clip is awesome. Afterwards the guy can't even walk by himself across the street without falling. Kinda looked like he was hammered drunk.

A classic ! LINK

Those trophies sound good ..... Have you looked at the ones I already created ? We dont have to use them but, its a start I guess !

We need a few more players ......... it would be nice to have all 20 !

Doesnt anyone use the flashchat here on the street ! I have been in there several times a day for the past few days and have not seen anyone. AG was in there lastnight but never answered me .... lol

Reality Show Beat-Down = the guy who talks so much smack it makes the rest of us want to drive to his house and kill him with our bare hands...but he gets his butt kicked in such a way as to be an embarrassment to the league and the rest of us for even allowing him to play haha.

I have a pretty good feeling about this one...

Well, at least I'll have a trophy! :tooth:

Guest InFeKtioN
do you REALLY think we can get 13-16 of us together all at the same time for 4+ hours of drafting???

A manual draft would be great ..... But that was my thoughts exactly.

Hell ..... I casnt even get my family at the dinner table at thesame time.

Just to busy !

So..... IMO, I would have to gues that we couldny even get 7 of us together at the same time !