Fantasy Football! only 4 more slots available! Get in Here!

Guest InFeKtioN_merged

Guest InFeKtioN
Probably not. My work hours can vary from night to night. And when I'm not working i'm mostly sleeping lol.

Heck .... your working right now arent you ? lol

8:02 pm est ! on a Monday night .... oh, geez .... the game is on

Bears vs Colts

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Buckstitch

Keep it on autodraft Im not going to be here going to the coast for a small vacation before school starts :)

my brother's league does the manual draft but everyone is local, and they plan it months in advance and use a room at one of the restraunts or downtown cafe/bars and everyone gets together and they eat, drink some beer, and go all-out on the whiteboard for drafting.

That's pretty friggin nerdy, but really cool that 12 guys can get together like that.

On the internet though...never gonna happen. Even if I told all 13 of us that I was giving away $1000 cash to everyone that showed up for the 4 hour draft, only about 7 of us would make it and stick it out to the finish lol.

I can't even get 2 of my moderators online at the same time.

Guest InFeKtioN
I can't even get 2 of my moderators online at the same time.

LOL ...... Thats ok AG, you do a fine job ! Hell.... I'll help Moderate for ya.... I really dont have that many posts, but I lurk about alot.... reading ! lol

Added another player to the invite list !

Well ..... if this turns out to be a good thing ..... maybe next year (or some other sports) we could set up a Pay Pal with ....... say $10 donation for the kitty ........ then maybe the top three teams/owners could win a little something... Next time !!!!!!!! Lets see how this turns out first !