Fantasy Football! only 4 more slots available! Get in Here!

Guest InFeKtioN_merged

well I guess once you set your team name and such, you can't go back in and fool with it. I bet if we were all paying to play we could lol. Bastards.

Anyway, no message boards yet either...remember as commish you probably can access things no one else can...we don't really need the message boards anyway, we'll make a dedicated thread here ;)

PS: edited thread to reflect we only need 3 more players!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's what I see...if you don't see this I don't know what's up. FF 2.0.0.6 here as well...

showsl6.jpg

show2rz9.jpg

Edit: Stupid bar doesn't even know I read the rules. I'm just blatantly ignoring them to help out people with ungood eyes.

BTW, they might have been referring to the name I originally put in. I was trying to get my team name by using the method suggested in the first post. At the time I didn't know you could change it later. Well anyways, I found out then changed it to my name, but it still shows the other one in some places (like in the above photo). The account is still 'technodanvan' though.

Guest InFeKtioN

No..No .... its was someone else.

Actually it was CadaverMaker . and yes he is aware !

They are not reffering to his Team Name .... just his user name as far as I can tell ! I dont know why ... it doesnt offend me lol

Yes .... I can go in and change peoples team names and some other stuff...

But I also have the same team pages as you guys ..... it seems that myself and a couple others are able to go in and make name changes multible times.

I, myself .... just to test has changed mine 10 time back and forth !

Cadaver has changed his at least 5 times ...back and forth.

At the moment I am the only one with LM rights . (League Manager)

I will email ESPN if problems persists.... lmk

Even tho we are not paying .... we should be able to do what they adverise we can ! That is one reason I chose ESPN .... Damn It !

Guest InFeKtioN
If you can change team names can you change mine? I'd like to be the "British Silly Nannies" (stolen from Family Guy lol)

Done ! But I still hope that ppl can edit their own team info !

This is crap !