Sign in to follow this  
Guest InFeKtioN_merged

Fantasy Football! only 4 more slots available! Get in Here!

Shoot me an invite, I'll be happy to join and win.

And I'm not some absent coach, I enjooy playing fantasy football and am active with trades and waiver wire acquisitions to try and better my team (nothing pisses me off more then offer a team a trade and not hear anything back for 2 weeks).

IDK ..... The way the scoring is setup, it looks like a good defense will get you some good points too. http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/leagues...leagueId=214094

And the QB handles the ball quite often. Like every offensive play !

Also the QB can break you too !!!!!!

BTW ...... what hap. to AceGoober ? thought he was going to signup ? lol

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm in. Still reading all the rules, yada, yada, yada.

I've got the perfect team name:

Goober's Pigskin Chuckers

:D

Guest InFeKtioN
Shoot me an invite, I'll be happy to join and win.

Hmmm ? "Shoot me an invite" ..... Why dont you do what everyone else has done and follow the instructions in the first post. I have know idea of what email to use or ESPN ID to use. Let me know who you are, DIY username and any other info you want to provide.... so I can keep a record of all the team owners... that way we wont have any false claims on the prizes that Angry has gaciously donated to the league for the winners.

Then I will gladly send you an invite !

And I'm not some absent coach, I enjooy playing fantasy football and am active with trades and waiver wire acquisitions to try and better my team (nothing pisses me off more then offer a team a trade and not hear anything back for 2 weeks).

I wouldnt take it personally.... some people has to work or go away for the weekend ..... bla, bla, bla !

ya but there's nothing worse than signing up for a fun league with us and then not participating. Every year in our NHL league we end up having one or two that think its all fun at first until they get bored or are in or near last place and then they quit (or they mutiny...).

If you aren't going to take it seriously and try (at least shoot for a prize), then do us all a favor and don't join. As for being in last place a lot, ask momma and I about that. We are perpetual last place losers but by mid-season we are usually in the middle of the pack and even momma won last year's NHL league (xxxxing two best goalies in teh league somehow mysteriously ended up on her team...but that was my fault for a botched auto-draft as well as my fault for continuing to use Yahoo, the biggest piece of . in the world when it comes to fantasy sports leagues).

*ahem*

but that's the best part...if you don't follow football you definitely tend to trail the pack a lot at first but if you actually pay attention and ask questions and check stats (ie if you can get interested in it, its a lot more fun and you have a lot more success), then it turns out all right. So what if you end up in last place anyway? I don't mind as long as I'm holding on to one or two the best players in the league and I keep everyone pissed at me by sitting in last place (I'm trying to win though, that's my point, not just giving up) and not trading them away because I almost always have one or two players on my team that can swing the win for whichever team picks him up...and the teams that need him/them the worst...they rarely are willing to pay the price to get that last piece they need (you need my L.T.? You better give up Marvin Harrison and Janakowski (the Raiders kicker that gets lots of points from field goals but none from touchdowns since the Raiders haven't scored a touchdown in like 9 seasons now).

The main point is that you got to find it interesting or intriguing because only then will you have a lot of fun and try to really get the hang of how it works.

anyway...follow the instructions if you want to join. It's easy, mrInfektor sent me the invite within a couple hours.

You all ready to get the smack down, sissy boys? Momma is in the house to kick you all back to tomorrow so you all better watch out!

*yawn*

coming from the perennial last place loser wench, who somehow cheated in fantasy hockey and won, I don't think any of us are scared yet.

We will be when we see that you drafted guys like Trent Greene, Jake Plummer, Jay Fiedler, etc then we'll be REALLY scared.

hrmm...firefox definitely is having a bit of a problem it seems, so maybe I was wrong Raider...I can't seem to hit our league's message boards...

hey, commissioner, did you change something in the settings to where we can't edit our team names anymore? I can't find the option anywhere lol

and did you turn on the league message board?

Yeah maybe. I haven't tried firefox yet but I'm gonna get a version that is called like portable firefox or something like that and install it to my flash drive. Freaking nazi's that work in Comm won't let me install anything :mad:

Awww...hell, I don't know how to play but I'll join you guys...just don't rub it in too much when you stomp my A$$ back to the stone age.

So do I sign up for the account now or after you invite? Sorry if this has been posted before, but its hard to wade through all the smack talk.

User Name: shatteredsteel

EDIT: Email sent

EDIT #2: Found the link...could they make it any smaller?

This is my first time trying fantasy football too. No need to worry about me "stomping anybodys @ss" lol

Guest InFeKtioN
hey, commissioner, did you change something in the settings to where we can't edit our team names anymore? I can't find the option anywhere lol

No, sir ..... I have not change anything !

I tryed it out ... and it worked for me.

Keep me informed please ..... hopefully it was just a server hiccup !

and did you turn on the league message board?

Yes !!! The message board is on by default ....

I posted in there.

Let the trash begin !!!!!!!

Oh man, I'd love to play, but I'm gonna be sans 'anything except what the TIs give me' for 3 months in basic... so no internet, and no way to manage my team... have fun guys :sad: