Fantasy Football! only 4 more slots available! Get in Here!

Guest InFeKtioN_merged

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well hopefully the auto draft has good balancing. As long as there isn't auto trading we should be good to go.:P

BTW how are you all gonna feel about losing to a Canadian?

since you can't have Ricky Williams on any American football team, we aren't worried one bit about losing to you haha

please PM me for my email, i'd like to join!... although with 20 teams who ever gets LT is a lock to win isnt he/she?

nope, no one player can dominate an entire fantasy league unless he's Wayne Gretzky or Michael Jordan, and LT is great but he ain't enough in a football league to sway an entire league to lose.

However, if you get LT and one other top player (Harrison, Jackson, Manning, someone consistently top-rated for scoring points in fantasy leagues) then you pretty much can dominate.

Last year in our NHL Fantasy League, momma ended up with the two best goalies in the entire NHL on her team. On top of that, both goalies set the NHL record for # of wins (48 I think), both had a lot of shutouts (worth HUGE points), and both of them were in the top 5 or 10 for goals-against (lowest number of goals allowed).

Those two netted her I think 60% of her entire fantasy league point totals. The rest of her team pretty much was mediocre with maybe two excellent players, and the rest average or low-average at producing fantasy points.

It can happen in football though...but with 16-20 teams...it's probably never going to happen.

Guest InFeKtioN

Updated !!!

5 more to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 days to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last year in our NHL Fantasy League, momma ended up with the two best goalies in the entire NHL on her team. On top of that, both goalies set the NHL record for # of wins (48 I think), both had a lot of shutouts (worth HUGE points), and both of them were in the top 5 or 10 for goals-against (lowest number of goals allowed).

Those two netted her I think 60% of her entire fantasy league point totals. The rest of her team pretty much was mediocre with maybe two excellent players, and the rest average or low-average at producing fantasy points.

Hmmm ..... something smells fishy there !! lol

We'll have to keep a eye on the trades being done around the league !! jk lol

Updated !!!

5 more to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 days to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm ..... something smells fishy there !! lol

We'll have to keep a eye on the trades being done around the league !! jk lol

you just got to watch her

she cheats

promises sweet favors of a perverse kind to woo you out of your Stephen Jackson or Deuce McAllistair then gives you Pacman Jones (right before getting a suspension) or Michael Vick and bad case of blueballs lol

she cheats

promises sweet favors of a perverse kind to woo you out of your Stephen Jackson or Deuce McAllistair then gives you Pacman Jones (right before getting a suspension) or Michael Vick and bad case of blueballs lol

This is why I wanted a manual selection, so I could take Vick in the last round. It'd be interesting to see how many laughs I got.

Spose I could put him #1 in the preranking...

Guest InFeKtioN

she cheats

OMG !!!! LMAO !!!

Thats a trade I cant do ...... I dont need anymore blueballs !!!!! lol

Guest InFeKtioN

Updated !!!!

need only one more player for prizes!

my brother will be here Sunday and he'll go over his league's trophies so we can come up with some fun names and pics heh

Thats cool ....... We could use some trophy ideas.