Fantasy Football! only 4 more slots available! Get in Here!

Guest InFeKtioN_merged

Guest InFeKtioN

Ok ..... All Full.

Ok..... Cleaned up a little !

Teams have been formed and the season is on the way !!!!!!

Below is a list of current owners.

Ok ...... in order to play you have to sign up at ESPN. Its free and no different than Yahoo or Google as far as I can see.

Here is the DIYFootball League Page if you want to look at settings and team info .... Link

The draft was Sat. Sep 1, 2007

I will be setting it up for an auto draft, just to make it easy.

Angry is graciously donating prize/s :eek: for the top team/s ..... So, make sure you include you name/info in your email so later .... not just anyone can say that they are "team Blah, Blah" the winning team.... "were is my prize"

Everybody say thanks Angry !!!!!!!!! :)

"Thanks Angry" :rolleyes:

All times are EST unless otherwise noted.

Final Teams !!!

01. InFeKtioN --------------(Joined)------- Team 01

02. OC newbie -------------(Joined)------- Team 02

03. Angry Games -----------(Joined)------- Team 05

04. Momma ----------------(Joined)------- Team 06

05. Sparkyftw --------------(Joined)------ Team 03

06. CadaverMaker ----------(Joined)-------Team 04

07. Technodanvan ---------(Joined)------- Team 07

08. Acegoober--------------(Joined)------- Team 08

09. Raiderfan001------------(Joined)------- Team 09

10. Buckstitch--------------(Joined)------- Team 10

11. THerald-----------------(Joined)------- Team 11

12. Shatteredsteel----------(Joined)--------Team 12

13. njswift10141980---------(Joined)------- Team 13

14. Yukon Trooper ----------(Joined)------- Team 14

15. macarter02--------------(Joined)------- Team 15

16. soundx98----------------(Joined)------- Team 16

Football Fever !!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

momma and I are in

my brother...he does that super-intensive paid league stuff at CBS Sportsline...nerds get together at a local restaurant for draft night and they have their own webpage and get all intense about it lol

me, I just want something easy but Yahoo...we'll never use Yahoo again. We been using Yahoo for past 3 NHL hockey seasons and each year it's a fiasco so this year we gonna find something else, though we might have to pay.

anyway, we are in.

Guest InFeKtioN
momma and I are in

my brother...he does that super-intensive paid league stuff at CBS Sportsline...nerds get together at a local restaurant for draft night and they have their own webpage and get all intense about it lol

me, I just want something easy but Yahoo...we'll never use Yahoo again. We been using Yahoo for past 3 NHL hockey seasons and each year it's a fiasco so this year we gonna find something else, though we might have to pay.

anyway, we are in.

LOL ..... Personally, Im not looking to get to intense. Just have a bit of fun. Hopefully we will have a nice turn out, and maybe setup some sort of prize for the top team or two ! Not sure what tho ... really just want to keep it friendly .... Maybe we could talk the DIY Forum Admin "cough" into giving a avatar of choice to the top team ! lol

I was looking for something other than Yahoo also ..... a buddy of mine used yahoo last season and he didnt like it at all ! I hope this is better.

Keep them coming all !

lol no we are talking about crappy american football, not that soccer game that allows anyone to play (here in America, soccer is for the idiot kids who can barely run, while football is the skilled sport, yet everywhere else in the world, it's the opposite)

Guest InFeKtioN

LMAO .... OMG !

Be nice guys !

Soccer ? is that a sport ?

Thast was something we did in school like dodge ball on a rainy day ! Something all the kids could play ! lol

JK .... dont get pis#@d, all you soccor fans !

List updated !! I will get out those invites !

yes of coarse american is the skilled one i mean put on enough padding that your ok to run out in traffic, stop for ad breaks and have different teams depending on the weather humm...................................is there a world cup or anybody else that plays????????

lol no we are talking about crappy american football, not that soccer game that allows anyone to play (here in America, soccer is for the idiot kids who can barely run, while football is the skilled sport, yet everywhere else in the world, it's the opposite)

bit like dubbya's forigen policy...............

opp's a bit riskey ohhh well