Beta 97TIDC15.bin and results...

http://www.dfi.com.tw/Support/Download/bio..._FLAG=B&SITE=US Beta Bios download page...

I definitely flashed using DOS flash mode and shutdown and removed battery to clear cmos before continuing to setup bios parameters.

How to flash BIOS

Update BIOS by using Winflash

Home > Download > INFINITY 975X/G

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT NOTICE :

The BIOS and Drivers in this section are still under evaluation. Please be advised that warranty will be voided for any damages caused by these BIOS/Drivers on your system and DFI is not liable for such damages. If you are looking for the latest released BIOS/Drivers, please visit our DOWNLOAD site to obtain the latest BIOS/Drivers.

If users do not have floppy drive in their computer system, there is an alternative option we provide here. The “Winflash” program allows users to update BIOS on the platform of Windows operating systems. Users only need to download the Winflash program files and the needed BIOS update flash named xxxxxx.bin, save them in any storage device windows system have access with. Run Winflash Ver. 1.84 software and follow the instruction guide to update BIOS.

BIOS Details

Revision All

Date Code 2006/11/15

File 97TIDC15.zip

Size 401,363 bytes

Description 1. Please restore zip file to floppy disk and must run "autoexec.bat" in Dos mode. (The "autoexec.bat" combines with specifical parameters for Awardflash must be run)

2. If users do not have floppy drive in their computer system, Please update BIOS by using Winflash Ver. 1.84 and In Winflash Ver. 1.84 program, please click on "Update all" in "update options" area and"Clear CMOS" in "CMOS options" area.

3. Please notice that if users do not follow the instruction listed above unpredictable symptoms might occur to the system.

Major Reasons of Change:

1. Enhance CPU O.C. performance.

2.Support Intel conroe L processor.

Revision All

Date Code 2006/11/15

File 97TIDC15.exe

Size 789,483 bytes

Description DiamondFlash Image for BIOS.

Please Click Here if you are not familiar with the procedure of Diamond Flash Image!!

Major Reasons of Change:

1. Enhance CPU O.C. performance.

2.Support Intel conroe L processor.

975X/G with E6400 (thanks Steven C. Vigor Gaming) > Beta Bios 97TIDC15.bin > 2 x X1900XT CF > Ocz VX2TA-1000 > Ocz 700watt GXS > Danger Den TDX CPU Cooling > 2 x 80gig Hitachi Raid 0 > NorthPole MicroCool Chipset Cooling > DVD burner > 120gig Sata PATA drive for back up > 1.44 floppy to flash bioses the best so for for me...

Genie Bios:

GenieBios-440FSB-C15bios.jpg

Dram Configuration:

DramTiming-Config-440FSB-betaC15.jpg

Prime:

a440x8Allendale975X-G.jpg

3D01:

3D01-3529MhzE6400-OCZVXDDR1000.jpg

3D03:

3D03-3529MhzE6400-OCZVXDDR1000.jpg

3D05:

3D05-3529MhzE6400-OCZVXDDR1000.jpg

3D06:

3D06-3529MhzE6400-OCZVXDDR1000.jpg

Aq3:

Aq3-3529MhzE6400-OCZVXDDR1000.jpg

Now we are cooking with some pretty good gas...hehehehe...priming 445x8 right now over 3 hours already...

RGone...:confused:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool man,

the 4mb cache cpu's are hitting around 420 or so even with inferior mch's, let alone the good ones..

9x default multi my board'll boot all the way to 430, orthos stabilty is coming in at around 415-418fsb on the 9x multi, more than enough for anyone..

that's on 2gbyte ram too...

regards

Raja

I heard that man...especially when you stop to consider the board I am using is my original board and has had the h*ly h*ll beat out of it trying to clock the original slow bioses...hehehehehe. This sum beech just keeps going and going and ....

RGone...:confused:

Seeing these kind of results makes holding out for the "other" board really difficult.

Seeing these kind of results makes holding out for the "other" board really difficult.

Using air/water it's gonna be real difficult topping anything this board can do.

Then again there's seldom any logic used when it comes to 'upgrades', already got a striker extreme on the way, somehow I already know my expectations are going to be quashed on that board (I hope I'm wrong). Just looking for a board that really does 470fsb stable on the default multi...

regards

Raja

Then again there's seldom any logic used when it comes to 'upgrades'

I can't argue with that. After all, I have a Venus. If it wasn't for waiting this long I'd buy one of these today. But the end seems to finally be in sight so I'm going to do my best to hold out a little longer.

This new BIOS is in-sane. I went from 370 to 420, with cooler temps. My NB is running really cool now. Unbelievable. I just wish I could boot in with the 400 divider, which is still impossible, so my ram is probably taking a beating. Keep in mind I am totally on air at 420 with 4 GIGS of RAM. This BIOS is amazing. Excellent work, excellent. A real triumph.