Beta 97TIDC15.bin and results...

Which is the newest beta bios? The one on the DFI beta website or this one, the 11.03?

Side note, I can't seem to get my sig to show up. Any ideas why, I have that option ticked under profile options (sorry for the noob question).

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is the newest beta bios? The one on the DFI beta website or this one, the 11.03?

Side note, I can't seem to get my sig to show up. Any ideas why, I have that option ticked under profile options (sorry for the noob question).

one on website is 12 days newer I guess 11/03 and 11/15. ;)

any feedback Raju, how it compares to the 11.15 for you?

btw will an MCW30 fit NB? thinking of votmodding. has it improved clocks for you(voltmodding that is)

one on website is 12 days newer I guess 11/03 and 11/15. ;)

any feedback Raju, how it compares to the 11.15 for you?

btw will an MCW30 fit NB? thinking of votmodding. has it improved clocks for you(voltmodding that is)

Got a Swiftech Apogee and a MCW30 on my board. Use the clip that came with the original heat sink. The board only has two hold downs and the Swiftech clips were made for four.

Lovin' the BIOS. One question. On my old ASUS board, while running the 805 D (533 FSB), at 3.2 GHz (640 FSB) the choice for 667 RAM would kick in. Is there any way to get it to show up at an earlier FSB than 800?

Well just popped in the newer Beta Bios and it is a v.nice surprise with FSBs well over the 400 mark, going to see where it will settle under max (stock) vNB and then maybe mod will be required to squeeze the extra out of it. All going well this MB should definitely go under the Vapo for a frozen excursion.

Congrats to the DFI BIOS team, they have made significant steps upwards.

I heard there is an 11.13 or is it 11.03 BIOS that allows higher clocks?some guy on xtreme says he has it. anyone here seen it?

I got 11.03.

Been able to run a QX6700 on 370x10, then the cpu stopped. No e63 or e64 tested on it yet, (need to get one of those to test it).

Who i got it from i cant tell. Since he want to be anonymous.

I got 11.03.

Been able to run a QX6700 on 370x10, then the cpu stopped. No e63 or e64 tested on it yet, (need to get one of those to test it).

Who i got it from i cant tell. Since he want to be anonymous.

thanks for quoting an old post of mine. had this BIOS for ages now and shared it with ther guys here. :P

nice clocks there on your 6700. ;) but you should be able to drop the multi and get the fsb over 400 e.g. 9x411 should be stable.

thanks for quoting an old post of mine. had this BIOS for ages now and shared it with ther guys here. :P

nice clocks there on your 6700. ;) but you should be able to drop the multi and get the fsb over 400 e.g. 9x411 should be stable.

Unfotanly not mine. Its a week 33 after all on the CPU, max stable 3850 on air, we got 3700 with 27c air temp.

That was at dreamhack.. (Pictures will come)

Starting to get cold boot issues now again :( they went away to start with when I flashed with this BIOS... think I'm gonna unwire the reset switch too... nothing to do with the BIOS but I seem to be getting nasty power surges across the board when I hit it - got a feeling its what killed my old one.

this is what i want out of the final BIOS and I persoanally don't think it's that demanding

CPU voltage adjustments below stock voltage(if i have a good CPU i want to run it at low volts PERIOD)

vDIM voltage adjustments below 1.9V

FSb adjustments below stock.

I don't know how much of it is possible, but I imagine it can't be hard to add all of that.

My 975X/G Continues to have worsening random Network Controller Failure (a seemingly common problem with this board. I'm about to upgrade to a 8800gtx and liquid cool the whole board front and back (almost done with custom blocks, case and phase change pads for back of board to suck heat off backside of chips) I just don't want to waste my time on this board if it is gonna keep cutting out the network connection. Has there been any solutions for this problem yet (I have latest drivers except BIOS is 11/15/06)?

Is there any notes from DFI itself on this issue?

SEE ALSO THREAD:

Sporatic ethernet controller failures coming out of stand-by

patrick_mahoney

Do not hold breath...skin coloration will become bluish tint before passing out or deceasing.

RGone...:confused:

this is what i want out of the final BIOS and I persoanally don't think it's that demanding

CPU voltage adjustments below stock voltage(if i have a good CPU i want to run it at low volts PERIOD)

vDIM voltage adjustments below 1.9V

FSb adjustments below stock.

I don't know how much of it is possible, but I imagine it can't be hard to add all of that.