What kind of Car do you drive??

Nightshadow

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My pride & joy / weekend stress relief :)

noplatebt8.th.jpg

'74 Falcon - 400 ci, 4spd manual.

Dude I want an Australian Falcon so bad! You should give it to me:). No but seriously I want to get one and put the Mad Max body kit on it. That would be bad butt.

Wow, Right hand drive!! How does that thing handle on the track?

Like a beached whale, man, like a beached whale... :D

Allthough i have quite stiff roll bars on it, the ride hight is way to high( as you can see..). Untill recently, i had quite a poor driveway, which restricted me to that hight, but that's sorted out now, so i can 'drop it on it's guts'.

Dude I want an Australian Falcon so bad! You should give it to me:). No but seriously I want to get one and put the Mad Max body kit on it. That would be bad butt.

Well, if u r prepared to do some body work, you can still pick one up over here for around $3000 AU. You could even pick up just a shell for less, as the US drive-train will bolt straight in.

I dunno how much it would be to ship one over - a few company's allready specialize in this, as they are sought-after.

- hey, i'll swap u for a 'Stang any day...

Like a beached whale, man, like a beached whale... :D

Allthough i have quite stiff roll bars on it, the ride hight is way to high( as you can see..). Untill recently, i had quite a poor driveway, which restricted me to that hight, but that's sorted out now, so i can 'drop it on it's guts'.

I was going to say... That thing looks like it's lifted! Track time is fun regardless though. Have you been to the drag strip? I had a 400 SBC in my landcruiser, and it seemed preaty darn fast. Gotta love the american small block.

I was going to say... That thing looks like it's lifted! Track time is fun regardless though. Have you been to the drag strip? I had a 400 SBC in my landcruiser, and it seemed preaty darn fast. Gotta love the american small block.

Believe it or not, that's stock ride height. The GT's allways look lower in pic's, due to the spoilers.

Not really set up for the 'strip; 2.75:1 rear end & a close-ratio 'box = bye-bye clutch :) . Going on preivious rides, i'm guessing it'd be somewhere in the 12 sec window as it stands.

Believe it or not, that's stock ride height. The GT's allways look lower in pic's, due to the spoilers.

Not really set up for the 'strip; 2.75:1 rear end & a close-ratio 'box = bye-bye clutch :) . Going on preivious rides, i'm guessing it'd be somewhere in the 12 sec window as it stands.

Lol... Well that is fast.. I am going to be setting up my mr2 to run mid to low 12's.. It runs mid 14's all day stock :) Cool thing about the mr2, is bolt on a cheapo ct20b turbo, 3" DP, and a boost controller set @ 18 psi and I've got near 300WHP.. Maybe even some race gas to get a couple more HP..

Nice car though. It's wierd seeing a "muscle" car RHD

Heh - 18psi is starting to get 'pumped up' :) You'll want to run the good fuel with that. What kind of compression ratio is that motor? If it's running 14's now, it must be pretty peppy allready - you don't wanna get the death-rattle up @ full-tilt ;)

Uhh, the topic of this thread is "What kind of car do you drive??", not "What kind of car do you RACE??" smil3dbd4e5e7563a.gif

Years ago I modified a 1980 Plymouth for 1/4... the 5.9L engine was my pride... I pulled very good ET times with it, but I choose computers over cars in the mid 90's: safer, yet nearly as expensive :rolleyes:

I have (still) a Chrysler Sebring 2000, with the smallest V6 engine (just 160 hp)... drives very nice. I also had until recently a Honda CR-V, because someone dear to me suggested me to get it... I sold it, no more st00pid feminine SUV... that car and the person who suggested it can go to... (same person ran away with a 4400+ that belongs to me, among other things :mad: )

Now I am buying a Mazda CX-7... the AWD Grand Touring version. Problem is the thing is still at Hiroshima assembly plant; I paid $1000 USD in advance and I will get it till Febrary 15th :mad:

I think the CX-7 is more of my alley: SUV type room, so if I need to carry big boxes it will do the job... but also has enough power to move quickly (244 hp), lets just say that while drive testing it my friend Laura couldn't hold the wheel while pushing full throttle... lol, women are funny smiles-icon_rolleyes.gif

By then I won't need the Sebring and I will sell it too... I can't wait, grrrr :tooth: