What kind of Car do you drive??

Nightshadow

Pffft. 'Stangs are girl toys nowadays. I wouldn't be the first nor the last gal in this small town to have one, although I'm going to make sure mine is the nicest ;) (Plan on getting a dark blue diamond paintjob with black flames on the front then get a body kit with ground effects and spoiler etc ;))

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raiderfan001, that El Camino the next project? That's one of my favorite cars.

Actually thats a '78 Rachero that has the 429 I'm dropping in. Kind hard to tell the difference without the tailgate and taillights lol. It can't pass smog so thats why it was only $200.

Pffft. 'Stangs are girl toys nowadays. I wouldn't be the first nor the last gal in this small town to have one, although I'm going to make sure mine is the nicest ;) (Plan on getting a dark blue diamond paintjob with black flames on the front then get a body kit with ground effects and spoiler etc ;))

You're right.. I have always thought that mustangs were "girl cars" certainly the older ones anyway... Now a corvette, that's a guys car. Well a middle aged mens car anyway :)

Actually thats a '78 Rachero that has the 429 I'm dropping in. Kind hard to tell the difference without the tailgate and taillights lol. It can't pass smog so thats why it was only $200.

Looks alot like an el camino to me as well. Car/pickup hybrid...Those things must suck for traction... :)

anyone on here have a 1988 ranger or similar? im thinking about buying one for $500.

i called the lady and she said theres something wrong with the transmission. she said the "stick thing" since its a manual, i asked her if she meant the clutch and she said yeah i think thats it. i figured so,syncros dont go out very often do they?

everything else works even the a/c. the tags are good until april next year, so it hasnt been broken too long. they said it had the oil changed and a tune up 2 months ago. im going to call her again this afternoon, since its about midnight right now. and ask her to send me some pictures so i can see if its 4wd or not.

Im just wondering if anyone has ever had one or knows if they are good cars or not. or just your opinion on wether or not i should buy it. thanks

anyone on here have a 1988 ranger or similar? im thinking about buying one for $500.

i called the lady and she said theres something wrong with the transmission. she said the "stick thing" since its a manual, i asked her if she meant the clutch and she said yeah i think thats it. i figured so,syncros dont go out very often do they?

everything else works even the a/c. the tags are good until april next year, so it hasnt been broken too long. they said it had the oil changed and a tune up 2 months ago. im going to call her again this afternoon, since its about midnight right now. and ask her to send me some pictures so i can see if its 4wd or not.

Im just wondering if anyone has ever had one or knows if they are good cars or not. or just your opinion on wether or not i should buy it. thanks

Go and take it for a test drive. 500 dollars is a preaty good deal :) I had a friend with a 91 ranger, and it was preaty reliable.

I am refering to the newer 'stangs. I really wanted a '98 Cobra I saw in the paper but it was sold inside a week, they only wanted 5K for it and it had a full roll cage and everything.

That was a good deal... Personally I really only like the older ones, but whatever floats you're boat :)