Have you ever bought a game system or pc just for 1 game

Guest Milkshake_merged

Guest Milkshake

Have you guys ever bought a game system or a computer just for one game? I first bought my xbox just so I could play halo, my 2nd pc was put together just for battlefield 2.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Purchased a system around my first DFI board (Sli-DR) pretty much only for Oblivion around June '05. That system probably changed 6-7 times before the game even came out, 6-7 times since then, and here I am now.

Crysis (thus far) has failed to impress me, though I'm sure I'll get around to playing it and upgrading sometime for other DX10 games. My next (for sure) upgrade will be to play Hellgate:London.

Guest Milkshake
not yet. my next upgrade will be for Crysis.........

and i got a feeling im not the only one lol

I'm thinking the same thing ;)

Since I'm a MMO junkie, my next big upgrade will be for Vanguard: Saga Of Heroes. Not sure if it'll be dx10 or not, but it'll be using psychics and all sorts of eye candy and I'll need to upgrade to get it off min settings for sure.

My upgrade from My SltA 700MHz to my SktA was for FFXI and the Ultra-D was sorta for EQ2 and I just needed a faster computer.

Games are what usually drive computer people to upgrade. Either that or their obsessive OCers and want the next better chip to OC with.

I actually started gaming on the computer then went to consol.

I will buy wii just for mario cart, super mario, and any other mario game. (they are addicting)

I bought XBOX for halo 2, but never played it (hell for the first month all I palyed was that plane game they gave out free with live)

I built my first computer because I was tired of old games, and I needed a computer for home. Now I am rebuilding just so I can play command and conquer (renegade rocks), battlefields (all 4 of them now), and ceasar 4 (I loved 3)