Amd 3500+ @ 3000mhz

Anti`

ok ok, my opty can boot at 3.2ghz :) Can i have a medal?

Only stable at 3050mhz which is sweeeeeeet @ about 1.5v

Anywho i had a 3500+ that could only do like 2.7ghz, So the fact that you guys are pulling 3ghz out of your *** is amazing :)

GL :)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah like I said, excellent OC guys. Anyways lets see some CPU-Z pics and Everest benchmarks.. :)
we don't do suicide shots here at the street if you cant show 8 HRs of prime its is not stable and there for useless And for screen shots well look no further then my sig as my 3500+ at 2950 is there

Well i bit the bullet tonight. I was having some luck with 295x10 @ 1.7v Was able to run 3dmark06 on loop for 16 hours.

So after a few drinks tonight, i thought " **** it " lets go for 3.2ghz 320 X 10

Well that was my first mistake. BANG

Bye bye cpu :/ bsod after post :/

am in the process of removing the cpu now. to check if it has been screwed over. I hope it isnt :/

okay lads i just bit the bullet. I was having some luck with 295 x 10 1:1 @ 1.7v

So after a few drinks this evening i tried 320 x 10 6:7 ( Shoop da whoop Ya beat meh ) @ 1.7v

Well i made it to the windows screen, And bsod :/

every time i past post its bsod. Ive got the pc apart now And am checking everything, Luckily i have a spare mobo ram and psu here.

But so far it looks bad :/

Oh well, maybe this 3800+ can get past 3GGG :)

Will post back later.

b692186cc0ab431a118c997f7d9a55469a57b2f2ul9.gif

Should I reseat my CPU block, or buy a new one? Temps on 3 Ghz and 1.60V climb to 55 degrees C and more @ 100% load and that can't be good for Prime95 stability.

Watertemp is now 27.6 degrees C. But hey, maybe there is some air in my pipes, but how there can be, because I have open circulation.

we don't do suicide shots here at the street if you cant show 8 HRs of prime its is not stable and there for useless And for screen shots well look no further then my sig as my 3500+ at 2950 is there

What are your temps on 100% load?

You are using quite a voltage for an aircooled CPU :eek2:

What are your temps on 100% load?

You are using quite a voltage for an aircooled CPU :eek2:

I have never seen 38c on my BT But im also running lidless

EDIT sorry thats on my Nf3 250 @1.8v

On the Nf4 the temps at 1.75v @ 2990 my BT hits 46c 98.6% load.

On the RDX200 well I think I need to find a new home for that nice blue LED BT fan Because 90% of the time its never on