Amd 3500+ @ 3000mhz

Anti`

So either my CPU block is crap or contact between core and IHS is bad.

Well that's hard to say. As all software temp reading programs read wrong . You should use ITE that came on your M/B CD as it was made for your M/B As I am new to the Nf4 Ultra D format. It is grate concern to me that the temp reading is wrong and that there is a temp reading off set in the bios. Not being on top of the Nf4 format from the first I have missed all the talk as to what Bios and CPUs need what offset. I also I'm dealing with this. As there is some concern to the fact that On my Nf4 the fan on my BT is set to come on full at 26c. And most the time it is off (as is the other two PC with BTs) but. ITE reads 34C. And the other two PC ITE reads 25c and there is no off set in the other two PCs Bios to mess with. So I find it very confusing THAT you really cant compair temps with others because you don't know what they have set there off set to . Down laod CORE Temp and then i can compare temps with you

EDIT as just getting up in the day here. MY intake air is 25.7C with the off set still on defailt (AUTO) cpu fan to come on full at 26c ITE reads 34c and the fan is off

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, now I am priming 2937 Mhz @ MBM5 reporting vcore as 1.62V (ITE 1.61V)

MBM5 reports CPU temp 48-49 degrees C

ITE SmartGuardian reports 47-49 degrees C

Core Temp Beta 0.93 reports 54-55 degrees C

BIOS CPU temp offset is on AUTO.

Watertemp is 25.0-25.1 degrees C. Watertemp is measured from the water container.

what do you have the vcore set at in the bios and what the bios say your vcore is? and what does cpuz say for vcore?

In bios, 1.45 x 113% (I am not sure) , but a little bit more than in bios than in monitor program reports.

CPU-Z says 1.616V

now after 6 hours of priming water temp is 25.4 and MBM5 says 49

Core Temp says 55-56

Bought new waterblocks. Water flow is much better now, and temps dropped 6 degrees on both CPU and GPU

now 3015 Mhz and Vcore @ MBM5 1.62 , 100% load temp 49 degrees C.

Check pics of assembly clicking the Watercooling link on my sig.

mbm readings ? hah well whats the real reading in the bios say and set at? mbm hahah your funny

How I could trust any software at all??

I don't have a suitable thermometer at my disposal now.

Bios adj. is on AUTO.

Sadly CoreTemp says 57 degrees C

TCaseMax 59 degrees C

CBI says Thermal Offset is 5 degrees C