Amd 3500+ @ 3000mhz

Anti`

I am in the same boat...

I was able to achieve 2.8GHz (11x255, 1.45V x 113%) with my old Redlines UTT CH-5 and my old Powerstream 520 (single rail).

Since I have switched to a dual-rail PSU I need the settings mentioned in my sig to get 2.75Ghz stable (+3%). Have not tried more voltage yet, but I doubt that this will help much...

Gipse

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure there is one. But if you want the stepping it will have to wait lol. Im a little to drunk to go removing anything from anywhere.

In a few mins im gonna try 1.65v or more to get a bit higher.

Will let you kno how it goes

Anti' in 5 minutes

jeez, vut da heck huppend..stupid cpyooz nut supst ta be smokin..wuts wrong wid 2.65volts vcore...stupid aaamd cpyooz..piece a gerbedge...

only kidding Anti' just dont get to drunk, cause your never supposed to let the smoke outa those CPU's...:) :) :)

Awesome..I paid $209 Canadian for mine...and Im happy too. That makes 2 happy people in one day...isnt that amazing....:)

I hope I can afford another 7900GS soon, then I will be very happy..hehe

Good luck with your overclock...its looking good so far..

I ended up with a "dud" 3700 Sandiego, and I am stuck down at 2.65ghz..:mad:

ahh 2.65 isnt bad, its still what 250mhz higer for absolutly nothing.

Tbh i dont care if i blow this cpu, As i have a 3800+ here too. Traded it for a mx1000. Ha the fool got done :)

And i can bonzi pi and 27 seconds 1M

hang on now msmolt, as you in holland or america, As one of them is in friday night :)

None of the 3dmarks will finish, always just crashs to windows. Am gonna try 1.8v to the chipset, might help.