Amd 3500+ @ 3000mhz

Anti`

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah my 3500+ is stuck at 10 x 270 (2.7ghz). I cant go higher because I get BSOD everywhere. My voltage is 1.55 + 104.8% which is like 1.6v. Temps are 35C idle and 45-47C at full load, but I cant bring my RAM up to 200mhz even with dividers. Only way for me to get 200mhz from my ram is stock cpu speed and multiplier. I have no idea why either, but Im not complaining 2.7ghz is a good OC from 2.2. So congrats on getting to 2.9 with your 3500+. :)

[..aLeX..]

Yeah my 3500+ is stuck at 10 x 270 (2.7ghz). I cant go higher because I get BSOD everywhere. My voltage is 1.55 + 104.8% which is like 1.6v. Temps are 35C idle and 45-47C at full load, but I cant bring my RAM up to 200mhz even with dividers. Only way for me to get 200mhz from my ram is stock cpu speed and multiplier. I have no idea why either, but Im not complaining 2.7ghz is a good OC from 2.2. So congrats on getting to 2.9 with your 3500+. :)

[..aLeX..]

not a big deal man probably runs faster at 2.7 then 3 gig. But its nice to see people other then me testing new cheep CPUs the big boys with all the money ant even gonna waste there time. they just buy what known to hit 3 gig :D Copy someone elses setting and say I did it lol well I ant got no ones settings to copy :D

Damn you. Dman all you 3ghz people. I shall get there, even if i have to kook up a second psu. and a car battery to the cpu

For what it's worth, I had a Hiper unit and when I replaced it with my Fortron, I hit 3Ghz. Coincidence?;)