Momma's Word of the Day (check first post every day!)

momma

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Linux Install and Admin teacher is very draconian in the way he rules his class with an iron fist. (He tells us to consider him a dictator :P)

Sorry momma, I can't let this thread die...there is WAY too much good information in it :D

I am glad someone is committed. I can hear the cricketts most days but I figure even if someone just reads and doesn't post, maybe they got a little knowledge. I learn stuff each day when I look it up so I guess that's what matters. Thanks for posting when you can though!

oops! yep thats me little knowledge,lol,

I say bring the draconian times back, we dont have capital punishment over here but some of the sick stuff that happens these days really IMO warrants it.

Momma maybe you should start handing out detention for non-posters lol;)

oops! yep thats me little knowledge,lol,

I say bring the draconian times back, we dont have capital punishment over here but some of the sick stuff that happens these days really IMO warrants it.

Momma maybe you should start handing out detention for non-posters lol;)

There's an idea to bring my popularity up ;).

Both of my grandfathers were veterans, the one on my mothers side fought in WW2, the one from my father's side was in WW1, and My uncle was in the Vietnam War.

None of them would tak about the things they saw.

(I find it odd that the things that change our lives the most are rarely shared with others.)