Momma's Word of the Day (check first post every day!)

momma

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

back on topic,who is brett "the geriatric"farve and what does he do

Brett Farve is one of the greatest American football quarterbacks that ever played the game. He just happens to play for my favorite team, the Green Bay Packers. Now they didn't play all too great last night but he truely is amazing...no matter what Angry says.

Come on, IG-88 is a far superior assassin in the Star Wars universe. At least he was featured in one of the original movies. (Empire)

But HK-47 had all those funny lines. :D

"Now if you will excuse me, I wish to meditate on the face of my former master as he was electrocuted. I find it most soothing."

Assassin: they have a game on that, the muslim sect which u play as an assasin. very beautiful graphic.

The meaning of the word assassin to me: choices.

it is the one job in the world, IMO, that is so much in a *grey* area where its truly difficult to justify its results. some do it for money, some do it for beliefs, some for pleasure... but at the end of the day, who can decide whether the hit deserves to live or die? nobody's perfect... and there never was a fixed, widely accepted definition on right or wrong.

the only thing that an assassin can rely on is his concious desicion. its how the individual person judge another, nothing more. only you, as the executioner should choose the "right or wrong" of it, and you, only you alone, should be responsible of every single iota of the consequence that follows your action. should the assassin starts considering any other external factor, he'd rather give up the job right then as the consequences will spread to other innocent people like a deadly cancer....

@Momma: I want to thank you personally for providing this opportunity to assist others in increasing their vocabulary along with ways to use those words in every day communication.

I believe in the one-word-a-day philosophy: learn a new word each day and use it at the appropriate time with the appropriate meaning. It has increased my understanding of others (coworkers, friends, etc) convey their true definitions to me.

My hats off to you. :)

@Momma: I want to thank you personally for providing this opportunity to assist others in increasing their vocabulary along with ways to use those words in every day communication.

I believe in the one-word-a-day philosophy: learn a new word each day and use it at the appropriate time with the appropriate meaning. It has increased my understanding of others (coworkers, friends, etc) convey their true definitions to me.

My hats off to you. :)

Hopefully someone will get something out of it, and I am glad you did :).

Does that thing growing in the corner of my room count as a culture?

Or is that the wrong definition?

Its right, I just didn't add that definition. Though I think you should be more worry about stopping the growth than giving it a new name, hehe.