DFI-Street welcomes Mushkin!

Angry_Games

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yet another welcome message here: WelcomE!

I wanted to say that donating some hardware to the staff of this forum and giving support online in these pages would definitely be a win-win situation for us and for Mushkin - congrats for your proactive approach...

Long time Mushkin user here. Great to see you guys here. I'm using the 996525 2x1GB XP28000 and love it! Watch newegg for rebates on this stuff!! I got it for 375 after rebate in August. These guys rock at support and their memory is top quality.

If anyone is still looking for 2x512 2-2-2, I have one set of 991032 Mushkin BH-5 based level 2 cas 2-2-2 dual pack that has been gently used from 04/2003 to 08/2006 and works great! I had a set of 2x512 L2V2 2-2-2 that I ran with it in my IC-7G mobo, but I had to put that set in my father-in-laws PC :(

hello mushkin guy.Can I ask you what would be the cheapest ram from mushkin that I could buy that has Micron D9 chips?I don't have much money so I would like something good but with less money.I would pay 100$ for a 512MB ram with D9 single channel(for now).Is that a dream?Thnx very much and welcome!!!

hello mushkin guy.Can I ask you what would be the cheapest ram from mushkin that I could buy that has Micron D9 chips?I don't have much money so I would like something good but with less money.I would pay 100$ for a 512MB ram with D9 single channel(for now).Is that a dream?Thnx very much and welcome!!!

Micron D9 are very tight supply rightnow cuz of yield issues. They still owe us A LOT of chips but have only delivered 1/8 of what we have ordered. I will check to see if we have any 512 in house. Drop me a PM.