Halo

dling

Its getting old now but i have it for xbox and for the time it was groudnbreaking but its been two years since it came out for xbox and things have changed. Its not like u would judge say goldeneye for the n64 against mgs2 for the ps2 now would u?

• 1 year later...

don't know what ya'll talking about but when it comes to multiplayer, Halo still is the "shiznit". Much more realistic than UT, dont get me wrong im a UT fan but I love the how simple halo is, plus when UT introduced the vehicles, i pat my mouth as I yawned cuz Halo been there done that

I honestly loved Halo, not only for Xbox but also for the PC. I used to play for HOURS with my friends on the Xbox. I was so excited when it came out for the PC.

Halo 2, on the other hand, was a MAJOR disappointment. My roommate and I ripped through that game in a few hours and the multiplayer is just horrendous. My roommates and I played multiplayer on Halo 2 for only a few weeks before we went back to the original Halo. I mean, how does a person with low shields not die when a grenade blows up next to them? Don't get me started on how the rocket launcher doesn't work half the time. Man, they BETTER make Halo 3 worth my money after such a disappointment......

Halo was a brilliant game and Halo2 was very good 2. But i did expect alot more from it. Still a great muiltiplayer tho.

I dont underdtand really y u hating the muiltiplayer soo much!

More vechiles, levels, Changes to the guns. Halo2 was an improvement but just a small one :P

don't know what ya'll talking about but when it comes to multiplayer, Halo still is the "shiznit". Much more realistic than UT, dont get me wrong im a UT fan but I love the how simple halo is, plus when UT introduced the vehicles, i pat my mouth as I yawned cuz Halo been there done that

485307[/snapback]

err....

you are quite possibly the FIRST person Ive EVER heard say that Halo is in ANYWAY realistic.....

I mean... we all know that we have spacecraft flying out into deep space finding giant weapons of DOOM and naming them "Halo".... errr..... wait.... wrong UNIVERSE...

and on the UT point of view... you know... the name of that game is UNREAL Tournament.... just an FYI thing

anyways... Halo wasnt that great a game if you ask me... It was a good one.. but nothing groundbreaking :blink:

Why do i get the feeling that all the people that gipe abotu halo being nothing special didnt play it when it first came out for XBOX but played the PC verson which felt outdated by the time it came out...well bc it was. Now the first Halo's single player was great (gotta love legendary mode) and the second one also had great single player, much more cenimatic and story telling this time around trying to let you know a little more WHY and a little less what to blow up next. However the first game's multiplayer seems more fun, partly bc without all the extra fancy visuals when you get two ppl on the same TV it's still pretty easy to see what you're trying to do, and partially bc it was dang good to begin with so how are we gonna handle a change....

halo was just another super hyped up game... regret buying halo2... UT owns anything any time.

485399[/snapback]

I considered it Halo 1.5. I actually prefer the first one for multiplayer. Second one feels cheesy with the 50 mile jumping and doesnt feel nearly as smooth.