listen up kids...

Angry_Games

no one messes with my cats man

since momma and I refuse to bring a child into this world, our cats (who had no say in being born) are our children

don't worry, one day I will get up on some Source action whether it is CS or DoD. I usually login to Xfire and see if anyone is actually playing...usually only three of us are actually playing, and always 3 different games lol.

The more i get to know you the freakier you get..../shivers....

Ot; i play every now and then, and miss it alot, but as Happy said peeps with a life have more to do then fade away in a basement, on a more happier note...yeah im done abusing a potential unborn of mine bringing it into the world, but i had some before i realized how it actually can be and the best part of that is seeing him make a goal and then dancing the roof off the place cause of that^^

Or thinking he can swim so he has to show that to the teacher, therefore jumps in the deepest bath there is, took the swimteacher a sec to realise that but i tell ya, that dude was fast...and done messing around/ having his break for that day^^

note my son is 6 years old:)

He is k btw, for those that might worry, still.......no fear, just no fully developed brain and to much balls for his own good:)

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Swinging the Ban-Hammer again are we?

Angry- your location is making me angry, how am I supposed to know where RD600 testing is?

haha, say it ain't so, I want one!

No, I'm not asking for one. No, I'm not asking when it comes out. Yes, I will certainly will be watching for news of it's arrival.

People seriously asked you for money.. ?

I built my first desktop when I was 16.. I found employment. It took four months on my crappy salary to get something good, and another four to afford my first real stereo but it was very worth it.

I wonder if it was a joke or if they actually expected random people on the internet to loan you money. heh.