Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

listen up kids...

Happy, I added you to my xfire, but that thought never crossed my mind,work is work play is leave me the heck alone.. but I dont play the games you play I play AA only have 6 accts ranges from 30 Honor to 95 Honor ...but i have to agree with you i am self employed and have been for over 20 years there is feast and famon more the later..and I have had hundreds a men work for me I have owned 4 corvettes since 1980..sad to say I got rid a the 1998 3 years ago so non at the moment.. but anyway the guys that worked for never saved a dime made excellent money since most of our work is prevailing wage that ranges from 18.00 to 45.00 an hour.. friday payday monday broke.. just because they see ya in a vette they think you got tons a cash excuse me i pay all the road expenses motels,food gas, turnpike etc. then comes monday can you lend me 100 bla bla bla..I cant believe a person has the gull to ask for hand outs in this day in age when Mc'd, burger king and all the outher fast food places need help..GO OUT AND GET A [email protected]@@ JOB AND BUY YOUR OWN STUFF!!!! I feel for ya bro. but I been there I have 3rigs here i save my money buy the parts piece by piece the assemble, I can't afford to just go out and buy like i have an endless cash cow either..every job i take my profit and buy a part. O by the way I got rid a my 10 man crew and me and the wife go out and do all the work. we take smaller jobs and do it ourselves because a the same crap.

All work and no play makes Happy ... Angry

I feel your pain, bro. Kind of makes me miss the good old AOL days and punters.

Some people definitely deserved it.

Its no different than a crackhead asking you for money on the street. If they catch you in a good mood you might give them your loose change but as soon as you do 5 more show up, lesson lerned.

Hey, that's like feeding a stray cat...DON'T DO IT :)

BTW, I just spent some time reading most of this post (well, with some sidetracking). But, I think Happy and the other mods and gurus that do so much for us around here should set up Amazon wish lists (or Newegg ones LMAO) and if anyone feels like they would be no where near where they are right now if it wasn't for one or more of them they should buy them something off that list (if DFI will allow it of course).

boo

"Love is born on hope, lives with faith and dies with charity."

This is something that really pisses me off as well. I went to the extent of changing my listed work "mobile" number to '0438382533', but doubt if anyone would have picked up on it... Stopped the afterhours calls, though :)

As an afterthought, i dialed the number to see if it was valid, & some guy with a very heavy Indian accent picked up :D Perfect!

-edit- I'm not sure about the overseas layout of the numeric pad, but fyi, it spells out 'OGetF*cked'

If someone were so rude as to beg me for computer parts, I'd happily oblige and send them some "components" from my cat's litter box. Personally, I only sell spare parts. The disposition of a prospective buyer has a direct impact on what kind of discount they'll get.

Hey Happy, you wouldnt happen to have any spare RANTS or general swear words lying around would you? Id love it if you could kick one my way :) THANKS!

Hey Happy, you wouldnt happen to have any spare RANTS or general swear words lying around would you? Id love it if you could kick one my way :) THANKS!

haha you name what you want a rant about and I will fill it with general swear words ;)

That's frackin insane.

Now I know where people like my manager come from. No respect for personal time, that is just not right.