listen up kids...

Angry_Games

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no one messes with my cats man

since momma and I refuse to bring a child into this world, our cats (who had no say in being born) are our children

don't worry, one day I will get up on some Source action whether it is CS or DoD. I usually login to Xfire and see if anyone is actually playing...usually only three of us are actually playing, and always 3 different games lol.

no one messes with my cats man

since momma and I refuse to bring a child into this world, our cats (who had no say in being born) are our children

That's amazing... Me and my significant other, 8 years is too long to only be a girlfriend and she won't claim me as a hubby until I get her a much bigger ring... :rolleyes: will not bring a child into this... "wonderful" world we live in... We have 3 cats, lost the forth,a tripod, on my 30th birthday :sad: , and treat them better than if they were human... we feel the same way.

On topic, anyone play Tribes?

I've been playing FEAR and suck at it as I do all games.

ah man no worries, thats probably half the reason we don't play online anymore...no time to just sit around be expert at a game (except Guitar Hero!!!!)

you and me, have a life so we will never be as l337 as these punk kids who don't have a job, mortage, car payment, car insurance, health insurance, dentist appointments, tax write-offs, etc to worry about ;)

I've been playing FEAR and suck at it as I do all games.

If you get really good at any game, I say you play it too much. ;)

I very rarely play games on anything but the easiest level, just because I'm trying to enjoy myself and not stress out. Jedi Knight 2 was an exception, for some reason I went through that on the toughest difficulty and enjoyed the challenge, Max Payne too.

i either play easy or normal. I beat COD2 on all difficulties, I have "beat" bf1942 (campaign with no loses) on normal with full bots, I have a few easy butt games that I have beat (firefighter game, easy but fun as hell).

I am working on finished HL2 but for some reason stupid butt barney freezes up.