The AMD 3GHz Club

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I know a whole lotta' nf2 overclockers. Who will be more than happy to post. In this most excellent thread. If you don't mind FlowerKing. Many of them are faster than me.

@Harvey: Those are some really really good clocks there Harvey.

Sounds good Clay, the racetrack is open to any AMD cpu! :D

Thats Great!

Later tonight me and "Harvey" are gonna' swap memstick's. I'm gonna see if Harveys looser sticks like 1-1 better. And we'll see if his LP-B likes the tighter sticks like my Infinity did.

I shaved .2sec off my 1meg but later I'll see if I can shave it down some more. I think if I remove my seconed pg file the 1meggers might go abit faster. But for 32m thats the secret-weapon. Ps my rigg will prime @300X10 but it wants 1.65volts to doit. Passed about an hour of prime last night.(No errors)Then I shut it off.

Well i didn't make it to the weekend yet but prime has been running for over 3 hours at 3110 with 1.4+110% for 1.54 volts.:rolleyes: But the temps are scaring me some 57 on mbm5 and 54-55 on a64info. Hopefully i'll be updating my ocdb soon, wish me some good juju guy's lol

Maybe this weekend will be for pi's i hope.

Good luck Oc Newbie: My computer will do everything @300X10 @1.4*110.(It might even go less)

Except "Prime95T" Needs 1.65vid My temps are ok priming @1.65 53c according to Everest.

Well i jinxed myself, just crapped out on me guess it might want a little more voltage. damn. Giving it a shot at 1.57 hopefully that will be enough lol

It's kinda funny i remember when all i wanted was a chip that would do 2500 now i have one that does 3010 without to much of a fight and im still trying for more. I think it might be time to start oca overclocker's anonomous, lol this was my first ocdb entry with a very crappy winnie. How sad that chip was

Pretty tight for running a divider! I think the only thing you can change there (if possible on the SLI-DR, I think it is on the Expert) is going from 1.5-2-0-2-7-12-2-2-1-2 to 1.5-2-0-2-7-12-2-2-1-1

But from memory it's a Expert/Venus only thing..

I hate it when I forget to drag the Pi window down further when running 32M!