The AMD 3GHz Club

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luck to all you guys, there's some good clocks and times being churned out, but I get the feeling the storm is about to blow into port.. and mess us all up!

Yeah I sorta' think that too.That's why I'm trying to do the best I can. But I kinda' think I've done allright sofar. When it's all said an done I'll be somewhere in the middle of the pack.

Thanks TheFlowerKing: My OS is pretty much hosed I should disconnect abunch of drives an reinstall,redo all my tweaks.(That I can remember) Would like to try a diffrent OS all together.

We should trade wallpapers once a week or so. Looking at the same broad on a desktop for me is about the same as having multiple conversations with the same woman. Good for about week and I'm out.

I did manage a 27.5 1meg run with all my goodies unhacked and my AV on so there is hope.

I usta' have wall-paper alot like that really quite colorful .(Pink) LOL I accidently almsot posted one of my wallpapers 1 time luckly there was a 3dm01 coverin' the good parts. lol

I'm hoping to have my rad sometime this month.(I hope) Then I gotta' get fan's shrouds gaskets.(The rest of it) I hoping it'll help. LOL