@OC Newbie: There is sumptin' to the "breakin"-Burnin stuff . Later you might need less volts.

@TheFlowerKing Heres another 1megger for ya sir.

best1mpn6.th.jpg

I guess I'm going to have throw something at this. Might have to turn off my Pron backround and actually type regedit into the box. I'm not even close.

Luck to all you guys, there's some good clocks and times being churned out, but I get the feeling the storm is about to blow into port.. and mess us all up!

Yeah I sorta' think that too.That's why I'm trying to do the best I can. But I kinda' think I've done allright sofar. When it's all said an done I'll be somewhere in the middle of the pack.

Thanks TheFlowerKing: My OS is pretty much hosed I should disconnect abunch of drives an reinstall,redo all my tweaks.(That I can remember) Would like to try a diffrent OS all together.

CPDMF - don't worry about the background, just cover the areola and you'll be right!

Clay - I'm hoping for middle of the pack as well, there's only so much you can do on air, no matter how cold your breath is.

I guess I'm already alright. She's butt up.

OMG LMFAO, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(Did I give him permission to use my desktop wallpaper?)

We should trade wallpapers once a week or so. Looking at the same broad on a desktop for me is about the same as having multiple conversations with the same woman. Good for about week and I'm out.

I did manage a 27.5 1meg run with all my goodies unhacked and my AV on so there is hope.

I usta' have wall-paper alot like that really quite colorful .(Pink) LOL I accidently almsot posted one of my wallpapers 1 time luckly there was a 3dm01 coverin' the good parts. lol

I'm hoping to have my rad sometime this month.(I hope) Then I gotta' get fan's shrouds gaskets.(The rest of it) I hoping it'll help. LOL