The AMD 3GHz Club

Well 1.57 was enough, got to go to work this morning so no time to update my ocdb entry but it will be done as soon as i get home from work. By far the best 119.99 i've ever spent 3110 and still have some more voltage to play with.

Since i have no hardware changes i just need to edit my original post and not make a new one, right?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah not sure my handle fits anymore LOL but when i first joined here i was just starting to try to learn how. I am gonna run 32mb tonight but i think i'll use my ocdb setting's and wait for this weekend to push my time better. I was in shock when i woke up this morning to prime still running, didn't think 1.57 was gonna be quite enough voltage.

If anybody found 33 mhz laying around please return them to me. Lost them somewhere between my OCDB entry and last night.

I think it's in the same place as mine, I installed the XS OS (stripped down to the max) last night and couldn't even run pi32M at 3133MHz which was going fine before. Looks like it's going to be a long weekend..