The AMD 3GHz Club

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today... is a day... that will live... in infamy.

Today, February 10th, 2007, the empire of Illyria, brutally and viciously, attacked the island of 3GHz.

12 hours and 3 minutes after the start of this attack, the island was completely desimated. We will continue the search for suvivors for as long as there is still hope, and there will be retribution.

MOWAHAHAHA! I'll be posting my entry ASAP ;)

3dmark0142272cpuzeveresvm9.th.jpg

Well, 03 already passed when I first booted at those settings but I gotta run it again then I'll be working on my database entry ;)

But, in advance, I'd like to thank all of you for your help, suggestions and recommendations, and most of all for putting up with my stupidass this long ;) LOL

3dmark0142272cpuzeveresvm9.th.jpg

Well, 03 already passed when I first booted at those settings but I gotta run it again then I'll be working on my database entry ;)

But, in advance, I'd like to thank all of you for your help, suggestions and recommendations, and most of all for putting up with my stupidass this long ;) LOL

Congrats Charmed...you finally made it. Be sure and let us know how dissappointed you are with those extra few mhz's :D

Bottom line though is you finally made it. I'll drink another beer in your honor...I'd be drinking it anyway but I'll give you a little nod and salute when I crack it ;)

Well, right now I think I've got some timing issues that need to be worked out because my speed on 05 and 06 is below what I got at 2.92 with the other setup, but my 01 and 03 are higher. I think it's gotta be DRAM settings, and I am definitely going to retest at a lower voltage just to see if it'll pass because I literally just said "**** it" put in 1.55, 250x12 and rebooted LOL

Speaking of RAM timings, you guys think I have a shot at 2.5-3-2-6 or should I not even try it?