The AMD 3GHz Club

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree with the more volts method, only chip I didn't get results this way with was Timmay's 144 and I feel this was due to the limited time that we had to work with it.

A full round of drinks on the house for the good work you guys are doing.

soundx98 - I was looking into topless barmaids, but the only ladies I could find were the girls from the retired streetwalker support group.. ;) lol

Hey Flower did you catch and update my sub-27s 1M and 24:10 32M yet? - nudge nudge-

I'm really getting antsy over here ;) (Hey thanks for this thread BTW it's really gotten me to push for more stability outta this chip)

Do you have a lot of electrical fires at your house CPDMF? :)

BTW I'm priming again... just past 5 hours.

No fires yet but I did have to run a dedicated 30 amp circuit to my computer room so that I could have my rigs running and use the microwave at the same time.

I'm still stuck at 3ghz(for the moment)although i might have an update on that in about 4 hours or so(gotta keep trying, hav'nt ya :D ).

Oh well, 6 hours and 3 mins in and core1 fails :( at 305x10. I thought i'd got it cracked this time. Perhaps i should spend more time in the pub. Back to the drawing board.

Looking pretty good Thraxz.

Just got home and my rig failed about 8 minutes after I walked out the door. I think I will say that OC is finished. Guess it's about time to sell the CPU and grab me a X2 or dual core Opty.

One things for sure, the pelt is coming back off the rig tonight. I have been sweating my butt off in the computer room for a little over a week. I think I need a few hours of some BF2 action. Teabagging people is always good for the morale. :)

Have I ever told you that you're my favorite poster? If I haven't, then I just did, because you are. I crack up on half of your posts... I have no idea why either.

Tough break on that CPU but I've got to tell you it was a pretty damn sweet chip.