The AMD 3GHz Club

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im working on a 304x10 Prime run at the moment. It's about two and a half hours in so far. So with a bit of luck and a following wind i might be able to better my earlier OCDB entry :D

Ivan OS - added, nice work! Same stepping as mine, I'm sure you can get some more out of her.. ;)

lackobreath - looking forward to that one, we're filling up quick, better register your place :D

I can`t see my self on the list.I am not added??:confused:

theFlowerKing- You may be right about this chip doing 3100, with an extra .25 on the volts it lasted over an hour and a half on prime.:eek: So im just waiting for this heat wave to get over and then ill be working towards my next clock. Gonna do some more case mods and see if i can get some better airflow, wish me luck.

Been playing with a 3800 X2 all night. Picked it up real cheap for a rig I'm building my dad. Figured I'd throw it in the expert and see what it has before it goes on to have a peaceful life at stock clocks in an Epox board.

It does 2700 at 1.46v. Not a bad clocker I guess. I guess I'll just make a DB entry with it and then throw my 148 back in with the pelts and go for broke. Maybe find some way of artificially cooling the rad. I'm thinking a keg cooler full of ice would last for 8 hours of prime.