The AMD 3GHz Club

nice work tfk to put the voltages of all the oc´s in the list.

but why am i listed with 1.52V?? ;)

1.3V+112% = 1,4456V

never mind... but i was somehow proud to be under 1,5V ;)

Sorry mate, was going by your short description :

short description:

275x11 @ 3025Mhz, 1.52v

3.0-3-0-2 @ 2.7V vdimm

Heh :D Will change it now. BTW, I get 1.3x1.12 = 1.456

@ Happy - GGG avatars... wickedo!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MadDias

oh.. damn.. didn´t notice that it was in my short description ;)

i´ll change it too..

thanks tfk

Priming my ocdb entry now and just found this thread. I think i got very lucky with my cab1e 0614epaw primes been running for a couple hours and im still at stock volts. Got to change my sig again.

well system froze up so guess it will have to wait till it cools down outside, it is like a 105 outside and no ac. lol

Running at 300x10 but its way to hot right now to finish prime as soon as it cools down ill be getting in the database. thanks for the encouragement and this chip is by far the best ive ever had. it lasted over 3 hours before the temps started scaring me at 55-56 but a ambient temp of over 37 outside is adding to that. got this chip for 119.99 from monarch and just got it yesterday so hopefully theres more to come out of it.

s10man69 - 27 is yours then.. a pity since the first 26 members got complimentary room service.. such is life ;)

laydback - Congratulations on being the 3rd person to get into the 3.1GHz realm! VERY nice clock and I love the tccd clocks as well, man I wish mine would do cas 2.5 again. :( Just a joy to see stuff running at 310MHz! :D

Some more observations following on from soundx98 :

3 entries above 3.1GHz but all require > 1.6v (come on guys, be the first to get 3.1GHz with less than 1.6v!)

Top SC is CPDMF with a ball breaking 3169MHz! (Will he be the first to break 3.2GHz?)

Top DC is EdLSmith with 3030MHz on his FX-60

6 entries with 146 CABYE 0540's! That indicates a nice stepping. :D

3 entries with 165 CCBBE 0610's, again, a stepping to find if you go dualcore.

Top clock per volt is Timmay with 2089MHz per volt, close runner up is MadDias with 2077MHz per volt.

I have to say I am far more impressed with you guys than I ever thought, the response has been amazing, it's been great to see old ocdb's pushed further and new ocdb's being sent in. It's really brought back the old spark I had when I first started clocking. Thanks a lot guys. :)