The AMD 3GHz Club

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh nice, I'd look at getting one with my bonus but I'm torn between pc gear and modding the car..

Cars and pc gear eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, looks like a bit of phase will be heading your way then TheFloweKing:D (go on you know it makes sense)

Long as we are bring up adding additional information again (a blast from the past)

would it make more sense to just list from Highest to lowest in the Post (aphabetical in case of ties) and can we add EDIT: Cooling memory, motherboard, and OS as I think many would be interest in those three as well.

(It seems like the 64-bit OSes can have different drive strengths than the 32-bit)

Ok guys, it's been a long time coming but I'm halfway there, tidied up the ranking, added the voltage and ranked according to speed/voltage/alphabetical in that order.

I'll also put on the mobo type and OS in the (hopefully) near future.

I'd like to fit as much as possible in the rankings but I won't be going over a line per entry, I'm anal about placement. ;)

Guest Timmay

Yeah baby, lowest volts 3GHz :P

Edit: did you just get that power Cut? It switched off my Ubuntu machine but mine kept going, I just rebooted manualy now and got 4Led's but a cmos clear fixed that (had me going for a min)