Good Luck to other Students!

Guest oRiOn_merged

Guest oRiOn

Hey guys just giving all AP students in High School some luck, I have my AP European History Test today so I am just giving a shout to all other AP students who have tests this week and next.

GOOD LUCK!

-Will

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe after history you guys will all go to SPELLING class and learn how to spell with PROPER ENGLISH instead of stupid l337 abbreviations all the time (then go next door to english class and learn some proper grammer and punctuation)

then take a geography course so you too can know where states like Iowa and New Mexico are located as well as Iraq, Vietnam, and Pakistan.

Then take a government course and learn how the 3 branches of government work and learn the damn names of your state senators and a couple reps as well as at least 3 Supreme Court justices

then take a math class and learn some damn math

then take a black history class and a mexican american history class since those are the two largest minority groups in America

good god what do they teach you kids these days???

I have to deal with 14-25 year olds all the time and they can't spell, they have no math skills, they don't have a clue where they even live nor can they find any major countries on a map, they have no clue what blacks and mexicans have went through in this country, and they damn sure don't have a clue about proper grammer, punctuation, or sentence structure.

:tooth:

Woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, Angry? Geeez man, give the kid a break bro, what's gone into you? Not very nice....

Note: Why did you change your Avator, wtf do you care what other people have against your picture, F them man, put that $h++ back on, bro.....

Im not in high school, but I do have an 400 level college art history final coming up on monday... Prolly be studying.... well no that's a lie... I *might* be studying this weekend. LOL.

GL bro.

Woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, Angry? Geeez man, give the kid a break bro, what's gone into you? Not very nice....

Note: Why did you change your Avator, wtf do you care what other people have against your picture, F them man, put that $h++ back on, bro.....

1. no i didn't wake up on wrong side of the bed...I just get tired of retarded kids who are too lazy to spell, use proper grammar, etc.

when foreigners who don't speak English as their native language can write, speak, and spell in English better than American kids, it is a sad sign that our civilization (America) is in decline.

Look around these forums and all around the internet and everywhere in America these days...and see how lazy and dumb our kids have become because of...well I don't know what the cause is...is it bad teaching? Lazy students? Bad parenting? Combo of all 3? Something else?

And before anyone comes in and cries like a girl about how I am slogging all you kids into a single category unfairly....look around...and tell me I am incorrect. I have to read pm's and posts and emails day in and day out and it drives me absolutely crazy how lazy and honestly how dumb our kids are becoming, or just acting.

Not every kid is lazy and stupid...but the majority I see sure seem that way.

So no, I didn't wake up on the wrong side of the bed...I just woke up in a country where they taught us stuff in school that was important and I use it every day in my life...not to impress people, but to impress upon them that I am not lazy or stupid.

2. my avatar...what a joke. Like I said many times...you'd probably go on a killing spree if you found out who actually was complaining about it. My new one is fantastic...it is the true meaning of hockey, and it is nice and soft and cuddly and it isn't offensive to anyone unless they are just total jerks who don't like me and don't like anything I do, which means I can't please them unless I kill myself and I'm not going to do that because it would give them too much pleasure (as well as admitting defeat, and that, my friends, is something you will rarely see me do).

*ahem*

/end rant

I'm with A_G on this one, if you don't think it's worth the time, waisting time on proper spelling/grammar when posting how the hell can you expect anyone to waste time reading the post/whatever?

Guest Neezer

Well, I agree. I have to read and reread a lot of stuff that I see posted on here because I don't get the crazy language that is being used...

Good luck on all of your AP tests and finals.

I have an Aerospace Propulsion final on Tuesday and a Hypersonics final on Wednesday.

Then it is off to the cabin for 5 days of fishing!!!!

Its all the American plan. Dont you know, people who are Ignorant, Hungry, and Uniformed are much more easily managed than those who are educated, successful, and informed. Now what kind of common man do you think those in power want to deal with eh? Why do you think they called the DARK AGES the DARK AGES?? When "the people" are weak the Gov't is strong, and when "the people" are strong the Gov't is weak. Why do you think Governments are pushing for monitoring and censoring the INTERNET?

Anyway, good luck on the test. Study up before class, stay focused and knock it out!!

Good luck to all. I would have AP testing right now if I signed up for an AP class, but after what I heard from friends in ap classes, they're pretty stressed out from all the homework and studying they have to do. I don't know if they have this same thing at other schools, but at my school, they are allowing AP students to be excused from classes in order to study... which is pretty cool since that less stress on students that they have more time for study.

As for the decrease in proper language usage, I agree with Angry. People are coming out with so many weird words and phrases that don't make sense at all. For those who constantly use l337speak or w/e, who takes the time to actually come up with that stuff? Seriously...wtf is "ROFLCOPTER" or " pwnt(I think it came from pon'ed, like chess character and how they get beaten easily...but wtf is that?)". How can nerds be considered nerds if they can't even talk properly? I guess thats why some consider it a nerd language. Also phases like " I haven't seen you in a minute" or "I likes". OK, first, use the right time measure... one day or a few hours do NOT equal one minute. Second, how hard is it to say "I like that" or "I like it"?

I guessing all this improper language is coming from people too lazy or stupid to learn how to speak correctly. Its going to get so much harder for them in interviews if people don't stop talking like that.