NHL Playoffs

n1ce_hat

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't beleive dallas is getting spanked by colorado!!! i'm hoping dallas comes back and kicks their arse 3 games straight, that would be interesting

yes, yes it would.. but remember, Dallas NEEDS shootouts, thats how they won like 1/2 of the regular season..

..and Dallas wins 4-1!

Series is at 3-1, they need to really push hard, they can still do it!!!

last team to come back from 3-0 was 1975...and Dallas has never done it

and the couple of times in the last 10 years that Colorado had a 3-0 lead, I think they've swept twice and won in 5 games the other time

Dallas...might put up a fight...but they don't have a chance in hell

last team to come back from 3-0 was 1975...and Dallas has never done it

and the couple of times in the last 10 years that Colorado had a 3-0 lead, I think they've swept twice and won in 5 games the other time

Dallas...might put up a fight...but they don't have a chance in hell

Ahem... MN Wild in 01-02 I Believe it was came back from 0-3 defecits not once but twice against Colorado AND Vancouver.

Of course, That [playoff run was the worst thing that could have happened to the team as it caused us to hang onto some players for too long and delay the transition to some of our Studs in Houston.

Ahem... MN Wild in 01-02 I Believe it was came back from 0-3 defecits not once but twice against Colorado AND Vancouver.

Of course, That [playoff run was the worst thing that could have happened to the team as it caused us to hang onto some players for too long and delay the transition to some of our Studs in Houston.

well then the homers on OLN are retarded since they claimed that only 3 teams have ever come back from a 3-0 to win a series

I should know better than to get my stats from them lol

ok just checked

actually Minnesota won the first game of the series vs Colorado, and ended up winning the series in 7

then vs Vancouver, Minnesota won game 2, and ended up winning the series in game 7

so

the OLN guys were right after all ;)